• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lensmate for Canon G9

samsdad

Standard Member
Hi,

Does anyone know of a UK stockist of the Lensmate for the Canon G9?

I've found a 2nd hand adapter on eBay and the Lensmate site in the US (they charge more for shipping than the adapter costs).

I'm watching the eBay one but fear it'll end up quite pricey for a 2nd hand one.

onefivenine

Prominent Member
I too spent time searching for these in the UK a couple of months ago - but no joy.

I ended up ordering it from US, also got the Grip and the lens cap, to make the shipping more worthwhile. The grip is excellent by the way, I'd recommend it.

Shipping from US was quite quick too.

Steven

Senior Moderator
Nope but I got my things quite quickly if I recall (see G9 thread)

The grip is essential. Makes one-handed holding much safer. I still don't feel comfortable with one-handed operation, but at least now I am not scared to drop it with the grip on

I also have the cover for the flash slot. I also have the thumb button grip thing but have not bothered putting that on

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom