For Sale Lenovo ThinkPad W540 **MASSIVE SPEC** i7 CPU,32GB RAM, 250GB SSD & 1TB SSD.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by peterc2609, May 5, 2016.

1. peterc2609

peterc2609
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Lenovo ThinkPad W540

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2694 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    32.0GB RAM
    250GB SSD
    1TB SSD Intel HD Graphics 4600
    NVidia Quadro K1100M
    Windows 10

To be honest, I'm not sure what else to write here. If you are reading this, then its because you know what you are looking for and need one of the most powerful laptops on the market.
    The Lenovo ThinkPad W540 is a ridiculously powered machine - used by lots of Microsoft engineers as a mobile workstation.
    I purchased this around 12 months ago for around £2800 - and then threw more money at it for the extra RAM and hard drive. Its served me very well... but unfortunately, I've started travelling more with work and its a bit too heavy to carry around so I've moved to a Surface Pro 4 (which nearly meets my needs - I guess the cloud will help me out with my VMs)
    It has a Lenovo warranty till 4th March 2018: "This product has a Global Model Plus special bid three year limited warranty. This product is entitled to parts, labor and on-site repair service (9x5 next business day) in approved locations."

It also comes with the Lenovo Ultra Dock which I'm pretty sure cost me £150+
    If you need any more information AT ALL, then please do not hesitate to message me. I'm sitting in front of a PC for 8-12 hours a day so I promise to respond within minutes!

I realise that this is an expensive machine, and will give truthful and honest answers to any questions.
    I'm also open to negotiation - no silly offers, but reasonable ones will be considered.
    The laptop is also available to see/test if you want, in Liverpool.
    If sold, then I will send the machine next day delivery with all relevant insurances etc.
    Alternatively, I can deliver within 30 mins drive of Liverpool... or you can come to me.
    Thanks for looking.
    PS. If you require actual photos then please let me know. I never bothered taking any as the ThinkPads are, have always been, and will always be boring to look at!

Price and currency: 1200
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BT, Paypal, Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.