For Sale Lenovo T460s Business Ultrabook Laptop

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Ozzyh, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Ozzyh

Ozzyh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +71
    Having to advertise this again after previous sales was cancelled due to mutual agreement. Price is the same as agreed with previous buyer - £410 including next day delivery.

My wife has asked to sell her laptop. We are expecting the birth of our 2nd child next month so she wants some extra cash to buy furniture for the new arrival etc. She wants £420 (reduced from £470) for it so I could persuade her to include delivery.
    The laptop is a Lenovo T460s Business Ultrabook laptop. It still has Lenovo warranty which is on-site repair till 5th December 2019 (1.5 years). Spec is below:

Intel Core i5-6200U Processor (2.30GHz)
    8.0GB RAM
    1x192GB SSD SATA III
    Windows 10 Professional 64Bit
    14.0in 1920x1080
    Intel HD Graphics 520
    720p HD Camera
    Card Reader
    Fingerprint Reader
    TrackPoint with TouchPad
    Ethernet
    Intel Wireless-AC 8260(2x2 AC) with BT4.1
    3 Cell Lithium-Ion
    Original Lenovo Charger.

Lenovo Warranty will be transferred to new owner upon receiving payment.

Condition wise I would say is very close to Brand New. She's only been using it for like surfing the internet and occasional Youtube videos hence why it's so clean.

Thanks for looking.

Some pics below

Price and currency: 410
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT / PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: