Lemony Snickets + Star Trek

LicensedTaximan

Just bought the two disc version of Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events for £9.99 at Virgin, plus at Amazon i've ordered Star Trek First Contact
two discer, that's the se version for under £9. Bought another item so the p&p is free. :thumbsup:

First Contact SE is under a tenner at most places.

The trick at the moment is to find Insurrection SE R2 cheap. I can't find it for under a tenner anywhere but with Nemesis R2 coming out end of December I don't suppose it will be long.

LicensedTaximan

One can get the single disc version of Lemony Snickets in the shops for around £6.99, but the First Contact se is still selling for £24.99. Good spot on blahdvd though but i'm still happy with my purchase at Amazon.

LicensedTaximan

partyweb said:
Or £5.99 @ cd-wow ;)
How much bl##dy lower will you find stuff.........ok as mentioned on another thread I got The Wicker Man at Virgins for £2.99....... beat that so there. :rolleyes:

partyweb

LicensedTaximan said:
How much bl##dy lower will you find stuff.........ok as mentioned on another thread I got The Wicker Man at Virgins for £2.99....... beat that so there. :rolleyes:
Got 'Wild Geese' & 'Orlando' FREE today :D

LicensedTaximan

partyweb said:
Got 'Wild Geese' & 'Orlando' FREE today :D
I Got Wild Geese free also, AND I got one WH Smiths clubcard point with it, so the paper cost me ONE PENCE less than normal. (raspberry noise) :arty:
SO THERE.

partyweb

I got Spooks 'ENTIRELY FREE' the other day as the man in front of me at the newsstand didn't want his free magazine with his evening standard so I didn't even need to buy the paper.

:p :p :p

LicensedTaximan

partyweb said:
I got Spooks 'ENTIRELY FREE' the other day as the man in front of me at the newsstand didn't want his free magazine with his evening standard so I didn't even need to buy the paper.

:p :p :p
Oh bu##er off. :boring:

Top Bottom