lemmy , Ace of Spades RIP

raduv1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Ah bugger another great gone RIP you bugger as I never expected you to reach 70 ,
images.jpg

Have fun fella .

RIP. :(

RIP Lemmy, loved his music from being a kid growing up in the 70/80s and covering a few Motorhead tunes in bands later on. Sad loss to heavy rock, a true metal icon, there was no one else quite like him.

Ace of Spades just came on Planet Rock.
Turned it up.

Last edited:
Phil Taylor died not that long ago as well. RIP.

Smiled at this, contains f word.

Lemmy killed by death

"Shares in Jack Daniels have fallen 47% in early trading on the news."

And a comment:

"Death didn't kill him. He put an arm round his shoulder, showed him his new bike and pointing said "You're booked in a gig over there. I'll be in the front row."

Love it!

Just read this in The Gruniad's obituary.

Up until his death, four days after his 70th birthday, he was preparing to head to Europe to kick off the band’s 40th anniversary tour. Despite some serious health concerns, including diabetes, Kilmister compromised with his doctor by switching from whiskey to vodka. But he refused to get off the road.

and

"Death is an inevitability, isn't it? You become more aware of that when you get to my age. I don't worry about it. I'm ready for it. When I go, I want to go doing what I do best. If I died tomorrow, I couldn't complain. It's been good." - via Classic Rock

He lived as long as he was alive.
I'm pretty sure he understood the risks and accepted them rather than not be himself.

RIP lemmy.

but I very much doubt it. Rock on!

Very sad news and a great loss to Rock and Metal.

I saw an interview with him a few weeks back and ill be honset it was no suprise when i heard he passed away as he looked very ill. Still amazed he managed to do a full european tour but that was Lemmy.

RIP Lemmy.

I'd been giving Aftershock a work out for the past few months and only played it above anything else since hearing about his passing.

Motorhead on Tiswas.

This is why your childhood was awesome.

Published on 7 Jan 2016
This is offered in celebration of the life of a lovely, exceptional man – a man who celebrated life so vibrantly himself. We were first shooting a remake of an iconic Finnish milk ad. The tone of this ad that was shot a month ago was changed to make it a heartfelt tribute, however modest. A take that came late in the shoot was selected – one of Lemmy’s brilliant improv moments that was never in the script. This was our magical encounter with a great man – and we’re honoured to share it with the world. Thank you, Lemmy.

Live stream from LA at 10.30pm (UK time) ...

Scheduled for 9 Jan 2016

We want you ALL to be a part of this memorial service.

So wherever you are, PLEASE get together and watch with fellow Motörheadbangers and friends. GO to your favorite bar, or your favorite club, make sure they have access to an internet connection and toast along with us. Or simply invite your pals around and celebrate Lemm’s life at home.

Whatever your venue, and however you can, let’s be sure to gather globally on Saturday 9th and celebrate the life of our dear friend and irreplaceable icon.

If you’d like to make a charitable donation under Lemmy’s name, please go to:
Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund

Tribute in Lego.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom