LEMMINGS download problem?

D

doorhandle

Hi there, puchased lemmings for £3.50 last night, but the download size was only 134kb ! (?) - seems way too small, and when downloaded did not display in the ps3 games section...

Anyone have this problem too? :mad:

ta.

Did you download the Lemmings starter pack and install that before hand? The chargeable download was an extension pack to make the starter pack the full version.

I seem to remember, that once you download the update (full game) you had to install that as well.

Hope this helps.

Hi there, puchased lemmings for £3.50 last night, but the download size was only 134kb ! (?) - seems way too small, and when downloaded did not display in the ps3 games section...

Anyone have this problem too? :mad:

ta.

If its like Super Rub a Dub you download the DEMO version first and then when your purchase the full version it is just a small download that "unlocks" the full game.

ah ha! thank you both.

it probably says that on the playstation store somewhere i guess, but iv got my resolution at 1080i so the text is bl00dy small LOL.

wouldnt have worked that out myself.

Thanks again. :)

ah ha! thank you both.

it probably says that on the playstation store somewhere i guess, but iv got my resolution at 1080i so the text is bl00dy small LOL.

wouldnt have worked that out myself.

Thanks again. :)

Yes it states it in the description of the game, something like 'You must download the Starter Pack first'

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom