Leizpeg Game Convention 2009

Metal Godlee

Hello,just wandered if any of you guys had been to the games festival in germany,was thinking of going with a few others to see all of the latest games in 2009 and stuff,is it any good,what are your thoughts.

Last edited:

Tonks01

Hello,just wandered if any of you guys had been to the games festival in germany,was thinking of going with a few others to see all of the latest games in 2009 and stuff,is it any good,what are your thoughts.

Hello Mate, I went this year with my girlfriend (Also Moogle from here went)

I thought it was absolutely excellent, really really enjoyed it - thinking of going again next year. public transport was really good so we would go first thing in the morning, then head back into town in the middle of the day (when the show was at its busiest) and then come back late afternoon/evening - let us beat the crowds. I would say if you DO decide to go, try booking your hotel/hostel this side of christmas. we left it about 3-4 months before and had some trouble, ended up staying out of town quite a bit.

we mixed it with a week in berlin so it felt like a proper holiday - youll need a holiday after it :D

Metal Godlee

Is it defo on as I heard something about cologne getting this venue as its easy to get there,better airport and transport services,if it is think I will organise for me and girlfriend and my mate and his partner to go, but just for the weekend.The women can go shopping we will go to the games covention and do a little boozing later on,which hotel did you stay at and roughly how much did it cost for flights and stuff just for a general idea.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom