Test Drive Unlimited (demo)
Splinter Cell Double Agent (video)

26th August 2006

Pro Evolution football 6 (demo)
Half- Life 2 (video)
Half- Life 2 Portal (video)
Team Fortress 2 (video)
Forza Motorsport 2 (demo)

If true then roll on next week :D Think this was taken from the TDU forums leaked from somewhere so take it with a pinch of salt at the moment.

Highlighted two im most happy to get but its probably to good to be true at least with the forza 2 demo but the other content is more than realistic IMO :)

Ahhhh my god i hope those demo's do come out!

Anotherlimey said:
Id be very suprised if we get those demos you have highlighted, Hope we do though :)
Me to its 99% unlikely that forza demo will appear and id say about 50/50 in regards to pro evo but i dont see why not. Was rumoured a while ago that konami would release the demo after leipzig so you never know. I get bummed out by football demo's 1 half with 5 teams is well annoying and seeing as the release date is an age away it maybe to early for a demo.

I'd say it's unlikely this schedule is accurate...I don't think MS like to issue demos on a Friday due to lack of support in case it goes t*ts up, so think there's even less chance of them putting new stuff up on a Saturday.

SpikeyTheFatGit said:
I'd say it's unlikely this schedule is accurate...I don't think MS like to issue demos on a Friday due to lack of support in case it goes t*ts up, so think there's even less chance of them putting new stuff up on a Saturday.
Im sure major nelson said something on his podcast about they now will release a demo on a weekend now but i may be wrong.

Re above post yeah he said demos will get released early friday. But they have been doing madden stuff at the weekend.

In the absence of a thanks button kopite - THANKS.

Cowden_harley said:
Re above post yeah he said demos will get released early friday. But they have been doing madden stuff at the weekend.
I thought he said that and did give a reason why they now do it but i fail to recall it.
Cowden_harley said:
In the absence of a thanks button kopite - THANKS.
Not a problem :smashin:

I hope you're right...I'm really looking forward to Forza :smashin:

I hope it is accurate, that would be fantastic!!!!

One thing I remember about Forza on the xbox. The demo was on a magazine about 3 months before it came out. So at least we know the Forza team will release demos early, as for Pro Evo, There was a demo in september with both Pro-Evo 4 and 5, I think also 3, so again one thing that may be in our favor to get these demo's, is that both have a history of releasing demo's before the games come out.:)

The FEAR demo is also definatly ready as the US OXM is putting it on the front cover of their October issue, Just Cause as also just been announced, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rest.

If it is all true, the wife won't be too pleased as it's her birthday on the 24th, maybe a need to get her a spa day, so I can have some 360 time ;)

Kopite4Ever said:
24th August 2006

Pro Evolution football 6 (video)
Forza Motorsport 2 (video)
Just Cause (demo)

25th August 2006

F.E.A.R (video)
F.E.A.R (demo)
Test Drive Unlimited (demo)
Splinter Cell Double Agent (video)

26th August 2006

Pro Evolution football 6 (demo)
Half- Life 2 (video)
Half- Life 2 Portal (video)
Team Fortress 2 (video)
Forza Motorsport 2 (demo)

If true then roll on next week :D Think this was taken from the TDU forums leaked from somewhere so take it with a pinch of salt at the moment.

Highlighted two im most happy to get but its probably to good to be true at least with the forza 2 demo but the other content is more than realistic IMO :)
I hope TDU demo comes out more early, however these other dates would suit me, because I am off work for this week guys. :)

That would be awsome if true... I'm dying to get my hands on PES for the 360.

Maybe they should give us some new Arcade games as well.

Would be nice if these all came out next week, Im not getting my hopes up too much yet tho as i cant see Forza2 and Pes6 d/l demos released on a saturday(unless neither have live?)

Still might delete some other demos just incase :rolleyes: :)

Thought the same about marketplace demos on a Friday - but that's when the Prey demo finally decided to land, on a Friday, so don't rule it out.

Not sure if I can see things being released in such a condensed way though, although I wouldn't exactly be unhappy if it happened :D

would be superb if we get some of this content on marketplace.
pes6 must be a possiblity. they have made a big thing about pes6 creator 'seabass' being at leipzig to show off pes on 360.
if demo is ready to be shown at leipzig then shouldn't be too difficult to put on marketplace a few days later.
as someone said konami have released demos of previous pes games on ps2 prior to release. i remember getting sent one by game when i preordered pes3 or 4.

rest of the content would be great too. really need some new games/demos/videos or anything!! ordered oblivion last week and it sill hasn't arrived. was hoping it would tide me over till some new games come out as pretty bored of what i have just now!!

cjaya30 said:
One thing I remember about Forza on the xbox. The demo was on a magazine about 3 months before it came out. So at least we know the Forza team will release demos early, as for Pro Evo, There was a demo in september with both Pro-Evo 4 and 5, I think also 3, so again one thing that may be in our favor to get these demo's, is that both have a history of releasing demo's before the games come out.:)
And the demo was awful.

NackNack said:
And the demo was awful.
I didn't think the Forza demo was awful, maybe you play too many arcade style games lol.

NackNack said:
And the demo was awful.
In your opinion. But my point wasn't wether it was good or not good, the point of the post was to let people know there is a history of relesing demo's by these 2 game makers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom