Question lego star wars the complete saga pc

avfrms5032

Established Member
Reaction score
would appreciate help, bit confused with lego star wars the complete saga pc.
Hi i really want to play this but im confused abouu something
I have 2 characters on my screen, the 2nd has press F2 next to it

can i play as single player or is this a 2 player co-op game
i ask because the other character does nothing
when i get to the edge of the screen its hard to move because the camera seems to be focused on the character im not controlling, the camera doesnt center on the character im controling
so i have to struggle to move eventually

am i meant to switch the other character off?
have i started in a wrong mode ?
or is this a game that 2 people have to play ?

The other character will be computer controlled if you're playing single player. It doesn't sound as though that's happening - try bringing up the other player's controls and selecting "drop out" or similar.

Yeah, it sounds like you have the 2nd player enabled, check the top right of the screen to see. Hope you get it sorted as it's quite a fun game.

thanks
i tried that and although the text telling me to press f2 disappears
the other character still remains doing nothing even in battles
and again the camera seems to want to center on this other character

Yeah, it sounds like you have the 2nd player enabled, check the top right of the screen to see. Hope you get it sorted as it's quite a fun game.
yeh it looks great, i like the simple but nice graphics
as i say i disabled char 2 by pressing f2 then dropping it out
but it still hangs around losing hearts

Sorry mate, not sure what the problem is. Do you have a gamepad? I only ask because I have this on my HTPC and have had no issues with a 360 wireless pad in single player mode.

Sorry mate, not sure what the problem is. Do you have a gamepad? I only ask because I have this on my HTPC and have had no issues with a 360 wireless pad in single player mode.

Thanks
Yes i'm using a wireless 360, it works fine no problems.

Can i ask you when you start the game do you have a black loading screen showing the heads of 2 characters
i do
when the game starts there are 2 characters, one is Obi-Wan Kenobi there's text next to him saying press F2 to start, he follows qui gon jinn - the character i'm playing around

if i press F" i can drop out via the menu, but that drops my character out

if i go through a door the other character comes with me

@avfrms5032, sorry, haven't played it for a while. All I know is that my character will respond to my commands, and the secondary "player 2" character will move around with me and generally get in the way. They do intelligent stuff occasionally when needed, e.g. pull their switch at the same time as you pull yours but otherwise they don't really contribute. You can change which character you control as well by facing them and pressing a specific button.

i see thanks
so the other character is normal
just a pain the way the camera tends to try and keep the pc controlled character in focus

the problem seems to be the 2nd character doesnt follow me very well

Last edited:
Lightsaber him a few times and he'll get the hint. Don't worry too much about smashing the crap out of your computer AI buddy in Lego games.

If you jump to around 1:15 in the video below, you should see how the single player should work:

You're controlling one character and the other one just generally tags along without doing much. If yours isn't looking like this then you'll have your player 2 as "active".

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom