Lego Star Wars - OT Xbox 360 £29.99

Krill

Brilliant spot. Was looking at this yesterday. Thanks for the heads up :)

D

Deleted member 92943

I think i might pick this up, but must finish some other games first

BuFF DaDDy

Novice Member
Id get your pre-order in there ASAP mate incase the price goes up. You have a month to cancel it if you change your mind etc! :smashin:

D

Deleted member 92943

BuFF DaDDy said:
Id get your pre-order in there ASAP mate incase the price goes up. You have a month to cancel it if you change your mind etc! :smashin:

Good advice, so i did order it from Play.com

Cheers :thumbsup:

hillster

Excellent, a good spot. Thanks

BuFF DaDDy

Novice Member
Glad i could help guys ;)

quarryfied

Banned
I don't get what the fuss is with this game, i've seen the trailer too. What's the appeal of it?

internetuser

quarryfied said:
I don't get what the fuss is with this game, i've seen the trailer too. What's the appeal of it?
you played the first one ?

One of the best games of 2005 IMO.

Simple and fun....

quarryfied

Banned
internetuser said:
you played the first one ?

One of the best games of 2005 IMO.

Simple and fun....

I never played or heard of the first one to be honest, i haven't got a clue how it plays, hopefully a demo will surface so i can see if i'll like it. May have to hide it when my brother comes round though because i know he'd take the mick lol.

internetuser

quarryfied said:
I never played or heard of the first one to be honest, i haven't got a clue how it plays, hopefully a demo will surface so i can see if i'll like it. May have to hide it when my brother comes round though because i know he'd take the mick lol.
it can be grabbed cheap enough for the normal xbox, not sure if it works on the 360.

a pc demo is around for both 1 and 2 tho...

quarryfied

Banned
internetuser said:
it can be grabbed cheap enough for the normal xbox, not sure if it works on the 360.

a pc demo is around for both 1 and 2 tho...
cheers, i'll have a look at a pc demo

Tufty McTavish

Novice Member
quarryfied said:
Humour, fun, great graphics. Too damn short though (the first game that is, no idea on this 2nd one), and a bit easy, but just gloriously good fun, with co-op to boot.

leeb

Novice Member
tsj said:
Its the same price on shopto.net and you get £3 off your first order so that makes it just £26.99... i dont think it gets any cheaper than this... this is a pre order BRAND NEW GAME!
Good find! Just cancelled my Play.com pre-order and pre-ordered from shopto.net instead. £26.99 and faster delivery is hard to resist! :smashin:

luckyb**

Pre-ordered from play weeks ago only to find they are now out of stock and it won't be coming!!!

Is this common for them???

I'm gonna switch to Send-it..............

Indiana Jones

Pre-ordered from play weeks ago only to find they are now out of stock and it won't be coming!!!

Is this common for them???

I'm gonna switch to Send-it..............
I dont think they are out of stock, just that they havent yet recieved stock which isnt really them to blame, its the people they get it from.

Anyway I cancelled my order with Play on Saturday and ordered with Shopto.net for £26.99 :thumbsup:

tsj

Banned
i got my copy from shopto.net today... this is a absolute bargain :)
i was in town a hour ago and i saw it for alot more in other game stores.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020

Trending threads

Latest News

Has Amazon Prime Video dropped Dolby Atmos?
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JBL launches 4349 Studio Monitor
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG Display next generation OLEDs showcased at SID 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 2nd August 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Top Bottom