Lego pirates of the caribbean - play and help thread.

SHould hopefully be getting my copy from Shopto today :smashin:

Got mine today :)

Can't wait to finish work and play it even though I still need to finish off Lego Star Wars 3...just got to get the secret achievements!

Got mine today :)

Can't wait to finish work and play it even though I still need to finish off Lego Star Wars 3...just got to get the secret achievements!

the secret ones are not that hard.

it's strange seeing people posting with no gamertag. :D

No free pens I'm afraid! :)

As to racing Jason I don't think I'd want to take on that challenge, he always seems to complete them in record time - he'd show me up!!

Haha no I don't think people want pens nowadays!

Back to subject I've just opened my parcel, shiny new Lego game yay! That's me sorted tonight! :)

So, I heard there were free pens being given away in this thread.............

How is this game? I haven't played any of the LEGO games since Batman.

Ahhh The Hut failed me with this one, had it pre-ordered ever since playing the demo but it seems they have only despatched it today, so should get it tomorrow or Monday!

Played the whole of Black Pearl last night and loved it, some of the cinematics are brilliant and the animation and voice of Jack is spot on.

Played the whole of Black Pearl last night and loved it, some of the cinematics are brilliant and the animation and voice of Jack is spot on.

Voice?? Has this one actually got speech in it?

Don't really play these but my little girl does ....
She's stuck on the 2nd level where the pig / horse are - tortuga
I can't see where to go
Cheers
Lighty

Battle said:
Voice?? Has this one actually got speech in it?

Well grunts and noises as usual. He does say "hay" a couple of times.

Sent from my HTC Desire using AVForums

i love lego games ..anyone know when a new one is out ..ive played them al now ..the only one i didn't enjoy was Indy 2

pretty sure there will be one coming soon, lego games are not only fun but they are guaranteed to sell well and u can make lego games from anything.

I would have thought that if there was going to be another one this year then it could be Harry Potter part 2 to finish off the rest of the films

What we need is Lego James Bond :)

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums

news....

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Coming in Late 2011
Written Thursday, May 19, 2011 By Richard Walker
View author's profile

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games have announced that there'll be more LEGO Harry Potter magic coming later this year, seeing plastic Harry and his friends fighting through the dramatic events of years 5-7, based upon the final three books and final four movies.

"In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, we are giving gamers a truly epic conclusion to the most successful movie franchise in history with delightful gameplay for fans of all ages," said Tom Stone, Managing Director for TT Games. "We have built upon the first game and are giving fans even more magical abilities, puzzle solving and exploration, in addition to our distinctive brand of hilarious LEGO humour and charm."

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 will take players to the Muggle and wizarding worlds, from Privet Drive in Little Whinging to Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, as well as new locations such as Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric's Hollow. Along the way, you'll come across new faces, new challenges and new magic as you head towards the epic final showdown with a plastic Lord Voldemort.

With the same magical gameplay, with new lessons, more potion making, new spells and other bonus content, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 will be giving fans another dose of brick-shaped magic when it launches in quarter 4, 2011.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom