Lego Marvel Superheros

RobbieG

Established Member
Reaction score
With a few of us enjoying Lego City I thought some might be interested in Lego Marvel Superheroes which is due to be released later this year on Wii U and other platforms

some screenshots have just been released here New LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Screens Are Beyond Cute - Nintendo Life

large.jpg

large.jpg

If this has online co op on Wii U I'm sold!

Lego city has certainly peaked my interest in other Lego games now. Be interesting to see what the 3DS version of LC fares later this month.

addyb said:
Lego city has certainly peaked my interest in other Lego games now. Be interesting to see what the 3DS version of LC fares later this month.

Same here, I think the 3ds version might be a "must have" after playing the wii u version.

Same here, I think the 3ds version might be a "must have" after playing the wii u version.

As much as im enjoying this I'm still dubious about the 3DS version. I know the story is set before the events of LCU but don't know whether its again open world or has a more linear approach due to it being on a handheld.

Has anyone played Lego batman 2 for the 3DS or other consoles? I know the 3DS hasn't got the open world structure but I'm genuinely interested in another Lego game now. I can get it for £8.99 from Argos (using a voucher from my XL purchase)

Last edited:
As much as im enjoying this I'm still dubious about the 3DS version. I know the story is set before the events of LCU but don't know whether its again open world or has a more linear approach due to it being on a handheld.

Has anyone played Lego batman 2 for the 3DS or other consoles? I know the 3DS hasn't got the open world structure but I'm genuinely interested in another Lego game now. I can get it for £8.99 from Argos (using a voucher from my XL purchase)

Yep. I've got Lego Batman 2 for 3DS - it's very good (if you like the original Lego games)

Also, Lego City Undercover for 3DS is at currys/pcworld for £26 apparently (preorder I presume)

Last edited:
Is this game an exclusive to the U? It looks brilliant!

Thanks. Probs be a PS3 purchase for me then unless the u version offers something special above the others.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom