• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lego Marvel Superheros

RobbieG

With a few of us enjoying Lego City I thought some might be interested in Lego Marvel Superheroes which is due to be released later this year on Wii U and other platforms

some screenshots have just been released here New LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Screens Are Beyond Cute - Nintendo Life

large.jpg

large.jpg

spikecast

If this has online co op on Wii U I'm sold!

addyb

Distinguished Member
Lego city has certainly peaked my interest in other Lego games now. Be interesting to see what the 3DS version of LC fares later this month.

lunch_box

addyb said:
Lego city has certainly peaked my interest in other Lego games now. Be interesting to see what the 3DS version of LC fares later this month.

Same here, I think the 3ds version might be a "must have" after playing the wii u version.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Same here, I think the 3ds version might be a "must have" after playing the wii u version.

As much as im enjoying this I'm still dubious about the 3DS version. I know the story is set before the events of LCU but don't know whether its again open world or has a more linear approach due to it being on a handheld.

Has anyone played Lego batman 2 for the 3DS or other consoles? I know the 3DS hasn't got the open world structure but I'm genuinely interested in another Lego game now. I can get it for £8.99 from Argos (using a voucher from my XL purchase)

Last edited:

tpr007

As much as im enjoying this I'm still dubious about the 3DS version. I know the story is set before the events of LCU but don't know whether its again open world or has a more linear approach due to it being on a handheld.

Has anyone played Lego batman 2 for the 3DS or other consoles? I know the 3DS hasn't got the open world structure but I'm genuinely interested in another Lego game now. I can get it for £8.99 from Argos (using a voucher from my XL purchase)

Yep. I've got Lego Batman 2 for 3DS - it's very good (if you like the original Lego games)

Also, Lego City Undercover for 3DS is at currys/pcworld for £26 apparently (preorder I presume)

Last edited:

Nezben

Distinguished Member
Is this game an exclusive to the U? It looks brilliant!

Nezben

Distinguished Member
Thanks. Probs be a PS3 purchase for me then unless the u version offers something special above the others.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom