• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lego: Marvel Superheroes

Our Year

Distinguished Member
Warner Bros. and Traveller's Tales have released the first Lego Marvel Super Heroes screenshots.

Set for release on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, PC, 3DS, DS and Vita from autumn 2013, the game promises to "bring the characters, vehicles and action of Marvel's renowned universe to the world of Lego build-and-play adventure".

In a new Lego Marvel Super Heroes preview posted today, we said that at times it was surprising to see that the game was running on an Xbox 360 and not next-gen hardware.

VIDEO GAMES: Plenty Of New LEGO MARVEL SUPERHEROES Images

Speedy624

Established Member
They look amazing

WildeKarde

Distinguished Member
Looks cool, another one I'll need to buy the kids but it'll probably be on the xbox for them

nero0410

Distinguished Member
More lego games to add to the collection :)

tris

mozza54

Prominent Member
I went off Lego games a while back, my son quite likes them but they never seemed as good as the original star wars ones.

That said, I saw the trailer for this earlier and was pretty sold on it, more for the characters than anything.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Lego City Undercover is the best Lego game I've played so far. The Star Wars ones were ok but nothing special. I did really like Lego LOTR though.

Dave2

Prominent Member
i liked the batman leggo games :) funny they are :)

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Haha my son is Lego and Call of Duty mad and spends half his time watching Lego call of duty vids on you tube. Some of them are pretty good to be fair

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
i liked the batman leggo games :) funny they are :)

Yeah I quite liked those as well. With this being the pc forum, the Wii u is probably a dirty word but for those of you who just love great games, I recommend playing Lego City Undercover. It's only currently being edged out of my GOTY slot by Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3ds.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
That said, Wii U's should be purchasable out of loose change for most PC gamers as you can pick them up for about a third of the price of a high end graphics card. I must admit that I'm just too much of a video game fan to miss out on the Nintendo exclusives. It's worth dabbling with though if you ever get the Wii U urge, it's the sort of game that you can just put on and play all day without it getting dull.

Hopefully marvel super heroes will be a pretty open world game (like LOTR was to an extent) as the Star Wars ones were just too restrictive for me.

Our Year

Distinguished Member
That said, Wii U's should be purchasable out of loose change for most PC gamers as you can pick them up for about a third of the price of a high end graphics card. I must admit that I'm just too much of a video game fan to miss out on the Nintendo exclusives. It's worth dabbling with though if you ever get the Wii U urge, it's the sort of game that you can just put on and play all day without it getting dull.

Hopefully marvel super heroes will be a pretty open world game (like LOTR was to an extent) as the Star Wars ones were just too restrictive for me.

The way prices for it are dropping i may pick one up when it hits £99

Foster

Distinguished Member
The bod standard version is like £150 now, it is crazy xD.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Aye £150 for the 8gb now and £200 for the 32gb. Worth getting for the exclusives :)

Foster

Distinguished Member
I haven't had a nintendo console since SNES, the wii never interested me.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
I haven't had a nintendo console since SNES, the wii never interested me.

I've got one. Hasnt been turned on in well over a year.

Same will happen with the Wii U TBH. ONly exclusives make it a wothwhile purchase, but nothing there atm that has perked my interest, and the price needs to come down more.

Dave2

Prominent Member
Aye £150 for the 8gb now and £200 for the 32gb. Worth getting for the exclusives :)

they are worth it for that price , I paid full price at launch for my zombie u edition but still it was worth it :) alot better than the wii :) proper controlls for one.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
they are worth it for that price , I paid full price at launch for my zombie u edition but still it was worth it :) alot better than the wii :) proper controlls for one.

Agreed, I picked one up at launch and have used it quite a lot. Infact, I've not played on any other platform since it came out (bar the 3DS). Loved Zombie U, Mario U, Nintendo Land, Blops 2 and Lego City Undercover especially. Once we get a Zelda, Mario Kart, Metroid, 3D Mario, F Zero etc. it will be amazing.

Dave2

Prominent Member
Agreed, I picked one up at launch and have used it quite a lot. Infact, I've not played on any other platform since it came out (bar the 3DS). Loved Zombie U, Mario U, Nintendo Land, Blops 2 and Lego City Undercover especially. Once we get a Zelda, Mario Kart, Metroid, 3D Mario, F Zero etc. it will be amazing.

yea this is the only problem with the wii U is the lack of NINTENDO games like zelda and mario kart :). Ive heard that nintendo will be bringing and original resident evil game to the wii u and its not revelations which im also looking forward to play on a console.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom