Lego LOTR !!!

Our Year

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings receiving the Lego treatment next summer | PC Gamer

OH YESS !!!
Generally, it’s bad form to put every last ounce of an article’s info in its headline, but that is – quite literally – all the information available. Via a teaser page, Lego’s announced that it’s giving Frodo and friends a nice, blocky makeover. Which, of course, raises the question: How does one wear the one ring of power when they, er, don’t have fingers? Frightening claw appendages are great for many things (holding cups, imitating Darth Vader’s force choke, frightening children, etc), but evil jewelry isn’t one of them. Regardless, I’m sure the game will be charming as a puppy that communicates entirely with hugs and rainbows. It is, as the headline and image suggest, launching in summer of 2012.

Please stop it with the Lego movie tie in game's, your only going to cost me more money that I haven't got :rolleyes:

Least it's next summer, I'll definately be looking forward to that :smashin:

tris

About time!

Please stop it with the Lego movie tie in game's, your only going to cost me more money that I haven't got :rolleyes:

You say that, but i picked up Lego Harry potter 2 for PC for just £15 pre-order with Amazon... much better than the £37.99 for the consoles.

Love PC gaming. Better graphics, Better prices.

too cute lol

Attachments

• 421429_334716133227609_207089142656976_1043045_314581823_n.jpg
    421429_334716133227609_207089142656976_1043045_314581823_n.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 295
I'm quite excited by this :D

Love PC gaming. Better graphics, Better prices.

You say this, but I find games such as say Assassins Creed and especially GTA impossible to control on PC without a controller.

Although I must say I absolutely adore PC games.

You say this, but I find games such as say Assassins Creed and especially GTA impossible to control on PC without a controller.

Although I must say I absolutely adore PC games.

Not impossible, just hard to get to grips with at first :smashin:

Though I do play Assassin's Creed and GTA's with a controller ;)

The earlier GTA's that don't support a controller that well I just use k/b and mouse with as I can't get a decent profile to use with them with pinnacle game profiler.

The best thing about older GTA's on the pc are the mods :D

So, any more news on a relase date for Lego LOTR yet?

tris

Last edited:
Hoping it will be on Steam.

My eldest boy loves the Lego games and has been getting stuck into Lego Batman again recently.

eiren said:
Hoping it will be on Steam.

My eldest boy loves the Lego games and has been getting stuck into Lego Batman again recently.

I'm just awaiting the 'LEGO : Call of Duty' cash in.

For frodooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lol! If it comes with a serial key then I can't see why it shouldn't be reseemable on Steam, but then I'm new to all this and might be wrong!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom