lego : Indiana Jones, Batman, Star Wars

m4rkie23

I noticed these games on play today:

Indiana Jones - £9.99
Batman - £14.99
Star Wars - £14.99

Was thinking of picking up indiana jones the other day, but how long does it take to complete (looking at tying myself over until AC2 DLC) and do you NEED to do 2 player bits, or is it optional?

(mods - i tried replying to the other lego threads on here, specifically the one regarding the 3 games, but it said i could not reply to a thread older than 147 days)

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
The 2 player bit I think you can do by just hitting the triangle button to switch characters. So you'd position the 1st character on a switch or whatever, hit triangle to control the second one and when you walk off the 1st should stay in position.

Re replying to old threads, there is a tick box that asks you to confirm if you really want to reply to an old thread, do that in the future and you should be able to.

davidg1230

The original Lego Indie is quite good, my 2 young ones played it through to the end, they seemed to play it for several weeks as a 2 player game, but I'm not sure how long it would take an adult to play solo, may be 12 hours playtime?

I just picked up Lego Star Wars too, so far, I've played through the first film with my son, probably took 3 or 4 hours in total. All 6 films are included with each film broken down into 6 chapters each, so 36 levels to play through.

No trophies on either game, but I guess the latest Indie 2 might have.

I only played Lego Batman demo, but guess it's fairly similar to the others.

As with all these Lego games, they're not difficult, puzzles are easy. If I had to choose one out of all three? I'd go for the Star Wars version just just because I prefer that franchise, hope this helps?

I thought you were going to pick up Saw? do you have a rental subscription?

m4rkie23

yeah i will be picking up saw. problem is im busy every evening this week, and only free 2 next week, so dont think i would of been able to put in enough hours to complete saw with a rental time limit (before AC2 DLC is released).

im not a member of an online subscription service or anything. dont know if id get the use out of it.

which you on mate?

davidg1230

yeah i will be picking up saw. problem is im busy every evening this week, and only free 2 next week, so dont think i would of been able to put in enough hours to complete saw with a rental time limit (before AC2 DLC is released).

im not a member of an online subscription service or anything. dont know if id get the use out of it.

which you on mate?

I pay £8.50 a month with LoveFilm via Amazon, 1 DVD, Blu-ray or game, unlimited number per month.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
No trophies on either game, but I guess the latest Indie 2 might have.
Yeah Indy 2 does.

I bought Indy 1 for £15 in HMV and the bloke behind the counter accidentally gave me indy 2 instead. Didn't realise until about 1 week later when I got around to putting it in he PS3. :D

m4rkie23

I pay £8.50 a month with LoveFilm via Amazon, 1 DVD, Blu-ray or game, unlimited number per month.

so you can keep it for as long as you want, but only 1 at once. but as many as you can in a month.

do you have to wait for them to receive the rented one back before they send out the next?

davidg1230

so you can keep it for as long as you want, but only 1 at once. but as many as you can in a month.

do you have to wait for them to receive the rented one back before they send out the next?

Yes, keep them as long as you need, only one at home at a time, post it back and wait for the next, normal turn around is quick, I would post on day 1, they receive it and confirm next title on day 2, I might get next delivery on day 3, at worst on day 4.

There are offers that allow more games/films at home at one time, but in reality, it's hard enough keeping a healthy list of films and games for them to send (they say about a minimum of 10 on your list at a time)

I really like the ability to have games on my subscription now, (before it was just films) it helps with the trophy collecting;), but also lets me play a wider range of games that I don't really want to buy...

EDIT: Maybe we should see if there's a thread already started about game rental services? if not, I might start one..

yep, here,

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-games/866260-game-rental-services.html#post8156232

Last edited by a moderator:

RevanClaw

DIT: Maybe we should see if there's a thread already started about game rental services? if not, I might start one..

yep, here,

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-games/866260-game-rental-services.html#post8156232

Was going to say, there are quite a few kicking around!:smashin:

Boomerang is good, a little cheaper than LoveFilm! It's 1 disc at a time and only 2 a month...but you need two weeks to really get through a game anyways so it seems pretty good. Think its about £7.50 or something!:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom