lego harry potter

techno59

Established Member
Reaction score
sainburys are doin lego harry potter for £24.99 , also naughty bear for £29,99 , if anyone interested
:smashin:

sainburys are doin lego harry potter for £24.99 , also naughty bear for £29,99 , if anyone interested
:smashin:

Great Spot on the Harry Potter; just got the last copy in Milton Keynes.
Beats anywhere else i've found by at least £8.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great Spot on the Harry Potter; just got the last copy in Milton Keynes.
Beats anywhere else i've found by at least £8.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You :censored::censored: I just went in there looking to get a copy and they had sold out - they did say they are getting more in tomorrow though :smashin:

Got it on the PC for the kids for £14 - they love it, looks a fab game.

Shopto were doing the Limited Edition for £32 including DVD, Fridge Magnets, Legoland Voucher and funky looking box. I can't check the website at the moment but it was cheaper than the normal version :thumbsup:

Is it on both formats for Lego Harry Potter my son whats this for his birthday?

Thanks.

You :censored::censored: I just went in there looking to get a copy and they had sold out - they did say they are getting more in tomorrow though :smashin:

Been in my local store (Walsall) a few times since last Saturday, and theyve not had it on any formats. However, it was back in stock today :clap:

Been in my local store (Walsall) a few times since last Saturday, and theyve not had it on any formats. However, it was back in stock today :clap:

Yeah, I just picked it up from my local as well - they had loads back in

Is it on both formats for Lego Harry Potter my son whats this for his birthday?

Thanks.

Didnt see it on X-box (why would I look :D) but they had it on Wii

Price seemingly hasn't gone back up yet at Sainsbos - picked up the PS3 version at lunchtime.

It was the only copy in though, and nothing for the 360, so finding a branch with stock might be a bit of a lottery.

Quite a few PS3 in my local on Saturday, so thanks for the tip. Played it last night. Very nicely done - back up to Star Wars form I thought, but when o when are they going to sort out a mid-level save option. 90 minutes for one level last night, when you're faffing around trying to collect everything. Fun though.

we got a copy on the DS for £22 in tesco yesterday and sainsburys afterwards was cheaper:facepalm:

they had loads in stock in hayes though

sainsburys offers usually finish on tuesday nights so it should be that price until at least then

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom