Question Lego Dimension - Back To The Future

doubledragonxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

My son annoyingly was given Lego Dimension (PS4) for Christmas (money pit I hear you shout!) and is having issues with Back To The Future (BTF) pack when upgrading the hoverboard. He has played and completed the specific BTF level and has unlocked both vehicles so they should now in theory be in a position to be upgraded.

To upgrade the vehicles as with other packs you simply place character on portal select the character wheel and here it should list the vehicles assigned to this particular character. So in this case Marty McFly should have the Delorian and Hoverboard however only the Delorian is present and selectable?

In the game though if he puts the Hoverboard toy tag on the portal it does appear so personally think issue maybe with the character tag rather than the vehicle tag? Having searched the net I've not come across anyone else experiencing this problem and having also spoken to Warner Bros (customer support) they also haven't had this issue reported.

Does anyone have Lego Dims (PS4) and in particular BTF pack who could verify if they are having similar issues. Just wondering whether I need to contact Lego themselves and ask for replacement tag to be issued?

Thanks any help would be appreciated.

Perhaps it's the case that the vehicles are not selectable via the character wheel.
As long as they appear in-game when placed on the central pad, then all should be fine.

Hi,

Just a quick update, solution was to compete BTF level again and rebuild the Hoverboard at necessary point and override the data on vehicle tag. The Hoverboard is now upgrade able, phew.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom