• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Trade Lego collectible minifigures

townfan

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Reaction score
Various lego collectible minifgures for trade for other collectible minifigures.
All figures are complete with the exception of Homer (Series 1) who is missing the doughnut.
I have completed both sets of Simpsons, Lego Movie, Series 14 & 16 but would like to trade for some figures from the other series.

Simpsons Series 1
Itchy, Scratchy, Bart, Marge, Homer (£2 each)
Lisa, Ned (£2.50 each)
Nelson (£3.50)
Ralph (£4)

Simpsons Series 2, all come with packet and leaflet
Homer, Bart (still sealed), Millhouse (£1.50 each)

Series 13
King (£3)

Lego Movie
Abraham Lincoln (£5)

Galaxy squad orange sidekick (£3.50)

Let me know what you've got for trade.

Price and currency: £2-£5
Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
Payment method: paypal, bank transfer
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Top Bottom