Question Legitimate Windows 8 Downloads?

graemet

Established Member
Reaction score
That's the professional version too so I'd say it's definitely dubious.

Microsoft do run a few discount schemes but all the ones I'm aware of are organisation based. You can get it cheap if you're a student at certain universities, or if your work has a certain type of licence but other than the discount they typically offer on the launch of a new version I haven't known them to drop the price to everyone.

Windows 10 releases later this year and it looks very likely Microsoft are going to be changing the pricing model so if you're not in any hurry you may want to wait a few months.

Thanks for that, I thought it may be a case of "too good to be true" so thought I'd best check first.

I'm only needing Windows to run some diagnostic software for my car so I'll probably stick with my original plan and just buy a cheap Windows netbook to use.

Did you manage to find anywhere?
Only I have just built a gaming PC and got a code from G2A.com and need to get a windows 8 pro iso.
I know you can download directly from microsoft, but need a windows pc to download it as you use their upgrade tool (a .exe file) and I only have a mac in the house lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom