Legion 5 first time set-up time

Marky1973

Hi all
Got a new Legion 5 delivered this morning and started set up...it has been stuck on 'Your computer will restart before you continue' for about 2 hours.

The keyboard is flashing and the loading circle is spinning, so it isn't jammed (I don't think) but wondered how long I should leave it?

I am guessing it is downloading drivers,windows etc etc and we have a fairly poor internet at 35mbps so expect it to take some time, but the Legion doesn't seem to have any indicator lights to suggest there is any HDD activity....the fans also seem to have stopped.

Been a few years since I've had a new laptop, so just getting a little paranoid!😁

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
If it's telling you it's about to restart then it won't be downloading anything. I'd suspect it's stuck in a loop at this point.

Marky1973

If it's telling you it's about to restart then it won't be downloading anything. I'd suspect it's stuck in a loop at this point.
Yeah, there is no obvious disc noise so I think I'll hard reset and try again....good start! 😁

Jamie

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom