Legends - Season 1 (TNT)

I like it!
Whats the betting it gets canned after first series :(

up to episode 5 it was only really the fact that Sean Bean's in it that was keeping us watching. Now they've set everything up about what he does, what the people around him do and the dynamics between the characters, and are shifting the main focus onto the real story they want to tell it's suddenly got a lot more interesting. I'm glad we stuck with it now.
They do seem to be going out of their way to make him as frustrating and unlikable as they can, though. How he ever gets anyone to help him "off the books" is beyond me.

Premier Wednesday at 10 on Sky 1

Just about to watch the first episode through on demand

I decided to give this a go last night. Just to dip my toe so to speak..

Seans Wigs in the first episode ruined it for me. I couldn't concentrate and had to give up.

It wasn't like he was switching personalities, it was just from scene to scene. Not for me sorry Mr Bean

watched the last 2 episodes back to back this evening. They really squeezed a hell of a lot into that 80 minutes. The 2nd half of the season's been a real change of pace from the first half and these last 2 eps are really full on. The wrap up felt a bit rushed in the last 15 minutes with a lot going on but it just means I'll go back and watch them both again in the next couple of days.
I was luke warm about this one for the first few episodes but it ended really well

Agreed ... this has steadily become an enjoyable watch each week.

Great finish, it was a bit ropey to start but from episode 5 it's been consistently good. Shame it shed a load of viewers along the way making S2 unlikely. But hell at least Sean Bean
made it all the way through a series

I gave up after a couple of episodes

cool, I'll gladly watch another season.

Good
Definately got better after 3/4, glad i stayed the distance.

I hope he gets busy with Ali Larter in the next series ! (she looked especially good in ep1 !!!)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom