1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legends of Wrestling 2 Gamecube

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by James45, Jan 9, 2003.

1. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    really missing wrestling games since the original playstation Smackdown and the recent thumbs up reviews of Shut Your Mouth on the PS2, but don't fancy either GC wrestling titles; Legends of Wrestling 1 (had horrible reviews) or Wrestlemania 18 (it in the sales already which is a bad sign).

I had heard that some thought had been put into Legends of Wrestling 2 and it was shaping up to be quite a good game. Anyone know anything about this title?

2. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure about the Gamecube version, but I played the XBox version at ECTS a while back and thought it had (hands down) the worst controls of any game I've ever played. I fought with this thing for 10 minutes and did a grand total of 3 moves. (including punches)

Course, that might have been a pre-release version, and the Cube version might have better controls. Alas, I've been waiting for a good wrestling game for ages now. Shame about Legends of Wrestling, because they've got some great wrestlers in there. (Don Muraco, anyone?) If they could sort the dodgy controls, they'd have a brilliant game.

3. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    plus legends of wrestling features Andre the Giant, the cube does have four 'action' buttons so theoretically it should be easy enough to use the same control system as smackdown on the PSX which was very easy to use. here's hoping.

4. damien

damien

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ive got l o w 2 on x box and it totally rocks