Legend of Zelda-The Wind Waker

bishman

Available for pre order now from DVD Box Office. Thought some of you might like to know.

groundy

Standard Member
This is one game I will be more than happy to pay through the nose for to make sure I get it asap.

N

NeoBlade

Pre-ordered my copy as well ^_^ Shame eb.com doesn't take any UK orders anymore since they have 2nd hand titles on sale.... Ah well. Can't wait to re-visit Zelda: OOT since my N64 is knackered >_<

gizlaroc

Distinguished Member
it is the same game as oot but it is the ura version that was made for the DD system, slighty different dungeons and items are in different places.

nintendo announced today that it may only available to us residents that pre order, that may mean that the bonus disc wont be available unless you have somone in the states that can order it for you.

D

D39

Anyone please know if dvdboxoffice.com charge when you pre-order or when the item is shipped?

Cheers

T

Taz

Originally posted by shez316
Am I right in thinking this is the same game as Ocarina of time?
Zelda Ship Date and Bonus Discs Details For USA

Nintendo of America announced at a press conference that a bonus disc containing GameCube versions of both Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the unreleased 64DD "second quest" for Ocarina, dubbed "Ocarina of Time Master Quest" will be available to people who pre-order Zelda on GameCube on February 16th.

The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker will ship March 24, 2003 for Nintendo GameCube.

Source Nintendo

Taz.:cool:

Top Bottom