Leftover Euros

signs

Ex Member
Reaction score
I have about 140e in cash and about 250e on a prepaid card .

I went to a travel agents today with the cash and they offered me £102 for the cash .I said no.

Not sure what to do with the card ?

Should I just keep it all till next years holiday ?

If you think the Euro will still exist then sure :)

Or you could sell it to a mate who is going abroad for the 'mid' price.

I always hang onto mine as I know it will only be a few months until I'm off again

Keep it if you can afford to. If your going away again its a bonus

if your holiday destination always tend to be within the Eurozone, I'd keep it and spend it when you're next off.

I have about 140e in cash and about 250e on a prepaid card .

I went to a travel agents today with the cash and they offered me £102 for the cash .I said no.

Not sure what to do with the card ?

Book yourself a weekend in Dublin...let me know what flight you are on and I'll collect you. Drinks on you of course :thumbsup:

Book yourself a weekend in Dublin...let me know what flight you are on and I'll collect you. Drinks on you of course :thumbsup:

He will need more cash than that for Dublin :D

Some shops will take Euro and also state the price in Euro at the same time as £. But I think its only in note. Maybe you could buy the other half something ?

He will need more cash than that for Dublin :D

Some shops will take Euro and also state the price in Euro at the same time as £. But I think its only in note. Maybe you could buy the other half something ?

True...but Signs isn't a big drinker...he likes to finish off the night with a cup of tea and a biccie!

True...but Signs isn't a big drinker...he likes to finish off the night with a cup of tea and a biccie!

and a lap dance

:smashin:

Naah, just send it to me, I'll spend it for you. :thumbsup:

Otherwise e-bay may be an option. It does seem sometimes that people are prepared to pay way over the odds for hard euro money. I recently saw just under a hundred euros go for just over a hundred quid. :suicide:

"... and we believe this mastermind has laundered nearly £100 in a recent haul (after ebay and paypal fees)"

:laugh: it was about 2 in the morning and we had been drinking all night , and i had to drive home in the morning. Rather that than throw my ring up all down the corridor :lesson: ;) :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom