Left or Right?

Do you use your left or right thumb for the d-pad?

• Total voters

astar0th

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Out of curiousity, after reading bearmans post about stopping when hitting the d-pad, i wondered who uses their left thumb and who uses their right to call in rewards or toobs?

If it sounds pointless, please feel free to delete! :thumbsup:

I always run and hide in a dark corner so i have the time to press it with my left :thumbsup:

Hmm early on in the game when it was all UAV's and that I think I would quickly use my left.

Now it's better kill streaks and you have to hide away to use most of them I would say I probably use my right thumb after finding somewhere suitable and lying down in a dark corner of the map.

I use left so that I can lie down with the right using the Tactical button set up.

I'm intrigued!

I didn't think there would be so few "righties"!

If i'm sprinting and have a UAV i prefer to lean over with the right to call it in. Same with a toob. Guess i've just gotten used to it even when "tactically hidden"! :thumbsup:

Since the D-pad is on the left it feels normal to press it with the Left , pressing it with the Right would take to long :rotfl:

:rotfl: i'm just waiting now for the answer to flash up on the big screen behind you like on the comedy quiz QI :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

oh you may mock , but everyone knows it takes less time to press it with your left thumb than your right.... who's laughing now then :rotfl:..... just me it seems :rolleyes:

oh you may mock , but everyone knows it takes less time to press it with your left thumb than your right.... who's laughing now then :rotfl:..... just me it seems :rolleyes:

:rotfl: haha i was going to put exactly what you said! earlier, it goes without saying left side left hand but i though nah someone will just mock me for it so i held my tongue:rotfl::rotfl::smashin:

:rotfl: haha i was going to put exactly what you said! earlier, it goes without saying left side left hand but i though nah someone will just mock me for it so i held my tongue:rotfl::rotfl::smashin:

And let me bear the Brunt of the Avforums elite.... thank you very much consider yourself crossed of the xmas card list :eek:

And let me bear the Brunt of the Avforums elite.... thank you very much consider yourself crossed of the xmas card list :eek:

aaaaw somebody needs a man hug :rotfl:

Yeah the missus has been a bit "needy" as of late ... perhaps i should have an early night :D

well you have an excuse just now:rotfl: just dont tell her what it is though :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom