Left 4 Dead 2

*twiddles thumbs*

It's 8 o'clock.

At 8.30pm they announced it has been put back until 7am tomorrow morning :thumbsdow

I should know better by now to plan my nights around releases like this, shipped the wife off to Blackpool with the niece and nephew, got myself a curry, filled the fridge with beer................ and now sitting here like a bloody lemon :(

opps - thanks for that.

Do I need a traders thread??

At the moment

Myself, namuk and Boars (2 copies?) - Can you guys please let me know if you are up for this and will purchase later tonight. I will need cash into my bank (prefered) or paypal gift for £20.25. Once funds cleared will send gifts/details of game to you guys.

Let me know a.s.a.p.

Money sent and Info .. also added to Friends list . :smashin:

money sent also
delayed till the morning oh well back speaking to the wife :oops:

At 8.30pm they announced it has been put back until 7am tomorrow morning :thumbsdow

I should know better by now to plan my nights around releases like this, shipped the wife off to Blackpool with the niece and nephew, got myself a curry, filled the fridge with beer................ and now sitting here like a bloody lemon :(

:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow

all sorted with Namuk and THE BOAR. Namuk has his copy and just awaiting THE BOAR accepting my friends request to be able to send over.

Cheers guys - nice and simple.

Nice one booyaka :smashin:

Put back again ... now showing Today @ 08:00pm

when will people learn, exact times never ever ever ever work. I have waited up till 4am on at least 2 occasion for steam things and then *BAM* delay!!!

Put back again ... now showing Today @ 08:00pm

I turned my pc on this morning and it downloaded a Steam update (36mb I think), Steam restarted and then it started pre-loading the frikin demo again :mad: I've left it going whilst I'm at work :thumbsdow

Same for me, looks like a monumental :censored:

So this demo, is it available for a limited time only or does it run through until the open public demo arrives?

It's duke nukem all over again...

I thought the whole point of pre-ordering l4d2 was to get the demo early. I feel cheated. :thumbsdow

Anyone want to bet on 8:00 PM tomorrow ?

I wouldn't mind so much if they just said "right, it'll be Friday", and make us wait days rather than hours, because I've just been sat here waiting (like a sad little geek) for nothing to happen when I could've been doing other more productive things, like counting grains of sand...

Oh well...

decrypting now.:thumbsup:

Can someone let me know how it goes please :thumbsup:

im at work and excited like im 5 years old and santas about to come down the chimny to my bedroom and give me a little suprise :devil:

Can someone let me know how it goes please :thumbsup:

im at work and excited like im 5 years old and santas about to come down the chimny to my bedroom and give me a little suprise :devil:

Lol, I'm at work too, luckly a few of us geeks here brought it - pretty much the same as the first left4dead with better graphs a few new enemies and weapons, and its not as dark and scary. Not bad though, takes you through 2 or 3 saferooms , vs mode is locked in the demo.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom