Left 4 Dead 2

I tried Killing Floor, and was massively disappointed. Glad I didn't buy it and i won't be either,

I tried Killing Floor, and was massively disappointed. Glad I didn't buy it and i won't be either,

Agreed , Graphics were a bit Poor .. good idea though but glad i tried first .

For those wanting to save more money, find 3 mates who want it too and you can get it for £80.99. That drops the price to just £20.25 each.

Given the huge disappointment that MW2 now is, I am happy to pay that for this.

i can come in on a 4 pack if anyone needing an extra buyer. :thumbsup:

I am up for that Greg , Count me in ..

Last edited:
Hi can anyone tell me ive ordered from amazon and game and ive not had a code from either
are these participating stores if not who is

Hi can anyone tell me ive ordered from amazon and game and ive not had a code from either
are these participating stores if not who is

You will get a case/ install disc with a code in the case.

Ok when does this arrive
it released tonight

sent on Release, and depends how fast your post is .

No i think youve misunderstood
there is a release tonight 12.00 for the left4dead2 demo to those who pre ordered either thru steam or partisipating retail stores

as ive said i ordered one for myself [amazon] and one for my son [play]
to see who would release the code first
but ive heard nothing from either [would like the case and disk thats why i didnt order from steam ]

i was just wondering if anyone has had a code yet
and what stores are doing it

Demo is released tomorrow for those that pre ordered via steam. pre install avaliable as of now.

:)

would you know about the retail
it says on steam all paticpating retail shops

would you know about the retail
it says on steam all paticpating retail shops

If you mean demowise?

"Those who pre-ordered via participating retailers should be able to pick up their early access codes this weekend and be ready to play on Tuesday when the demo launches"

i presume whoever you got this from should have sent you a code over the weekend, maybe by email. And you can download via steam. If no, get phoning.

:)

Any one up for a 4 pack purchase of this? Works out cheaper for all concerned.

If there is 3 others wanting to get it let me know!!! Will order via steam and get cash from people if interested.

Showing £74.99 for 4. so works out about £18.75 each (not sure if steam still add a bit of tax on).

Left 4 Dead on Steam

If there is 3 others wanting to get it let me know!!! Will order via steam and get cash from people if interested.

Showing £74.99 for 4. so works out about £18.75 each (not sure if steam still add a bit of tax on).

Left 4 Dead on Steam

Thats the first one mate , £80.99 Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam
works out £20.25 each..
i am up for that mate .. can pay with P&p gift .. may need to start a traders thread though..

I thought I would be able to play the demo by now but its still locked. :(

Left 4 Dead on Steam

Ill take the other 2 tonight

Apparently the demo will be unlocked at 8pm tonight. :)

As mentioned, im up for a 4 pack. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to this tonight. Only problem is getting my son of the computer. I can sense someone getting sent to bed early tonight for some fictitious reason.;);)

Thats the first one mate , £80.99 Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam
works out £20.25 each..
i am up for that mate .. can pay with P&p gift .. may need to start a traders thread though..

opps - thanks for that.

Do I need a traders thread??

At the moment

Myself, namuk and Boars (2 copies?) - Can you guys please let me know if you are up for this and will purchase later tonight. I will need cash into my bank (prefered) or paypal gift for £20.25. Once funds cleared will send gifts/details of game to you guys.

Let me know a.s.a.p.

If one of those falls through Boo, try Ninja, not sure if he has got a copy yet.

opps - thanks for that.

Do I need a traders thread??

At the moment

Myself, namuk and Boars (2 copies?) - Can you guys please let me know if you are up for this and will purchase later tonight. I will need cash into my bank (prefered) or paypal gift for £20.25. Once funds cleared will send gifts/details of game to you guys.

Let me know a.s.a.p.

i am mate and can sort tonight . :smashin:.. would be better at traders thread mate .. Mods may not like it this way ..

Would think its ok a MOD above you wanting in lol :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom