Left 4 Dead 2

awesome :rotfl:

bloody good laugh this game, just had a blast on it after a whole day of tearing my hair out over Steam, had a bit of a fear that I'd never play TF2 again, and I was pale for a bit :D

all sorted now though. bring on the zombies

Glad you got it sorted. Would be a shame to miss out on the awesomeness that is L4D2.

Only 11 days to go!

i'm about to pre-order it, so anyone wanting to go in on a 4 pack, speak now or forever hold your peace :thumbsup:

Just plated the demo, fun game but id imagine it would get stale quick no? Quite surprised the graphics were better but was dead surprised (no pun intended) at how many zombies can appear and mob you at once lol.

Just plated the demo, fun game but id imagine it would get stale quick no? Quite surprised the graphics were better but was dead surprised (no pun intended) at how many zombies can appear and mob you at once lol.

It doesn't get stale at all. Obviously the demo is only very short so if you play that too much then yes it will get stale. But the actual game will keep you going for some time. Things like the spawn points of the infected are always random and this time it looks like they have made a lot of things random meaning every game is different.

Went around mates last night and he was playing Left for dead 2 on his Ps3 , i took a Picture of it ..

Not bad ..

Sorry mate, you're wrong! That's actually the intro to the 360 version :nono:.

Some in game visuals have started to leak out however...

showscreencgi-1.gif

Isometric views with monochrome graphics. Impressive. :D

This has got me wondering what the Wii version will look like and I think I have found it.

itvoracle2.jpg

If anyone is interested the demo is on page 346 of teletext.

showscreencgi-1.gif

:rotfl: Class .

This has got me wondering what the Wii version will look like and I think I have found it.

itvoracle2.jpg

:rotfl: Watch it mate you no what Some People are like ,, but still funny ...

showscreencgi-1.gif

Zombie, Zombie from QuickSilva....Ah man I loved that game on the Speccy. Same guys that did Ant Attack if I'm not mistaken:thumbsup:

Zombie, Zombie from QuickSilva....Ah man I loved that game on the Speccy. Same guys that did Ant Attack if I'm not mistaken:thumbsup:

Indeed! Those graphics were actually superb back in the day.:eek:

Hmm, 4gig for a demo. That would be nearly .5% of my cap for this month...Pass lol.

I have just found my Steam folder and was wrong on the size. It is actually 2.73GB for the demo if that makes any difference to you.

The complete game is probably going to be about 5GB I think.

itvoracle2.jpg

Right that's it. There was no need to drag Teletext into this - you've gone too far now.

I want this whole place shut down immediately.

itvoracle2.jpg

I'm not entirely sure, but wasn't the Oracle a woman in the Matrix?? :D

Shes cute.

Back on topic!

Hope you are all pre-loading this as it is now available to do so.

About 5GB I think it was. Finished mine last night all ready for Tuesday! :smashin:

Back on topic!

Hope you are all pre-loading this as it is now available to do so.

About 5GB I think it was. Finished mine last night all ready for Tuesday! :smashin:

I also did mine last night. I am really looking forward to playing this game. It should be great in coop. :)

I played the demo and I still don't like it much. There's just not enough variety in there for me.

Don't think I'm going to bother with it now.

I played the demo and I still don't like it much. There's just not enough variety in there for me.

Don't think I'm going to bother with it now.

i had same view on first one playing Single player but once online Blasting with mates it is a Different Game..

I could be persuaded yet then!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom