Left 4 Dead 2

Dunwa

*twiddles thumbs*

It's 8 o'clock.

slinger

At 8.30pm they announced it has been put back until 7am tomorrow morning :thumbsdow

I should know better by now to plan my nights around releases like this, shipped the wife off to Blackpool with the niece and nephew, got myself a curry, filled the fridge with beer................ and now sitting here like a bloody lemon :(

namuk

Distinguished Member
opps - thanks for that.

Do I need a traders thread??

At the moment

Myself, namuk and Boars (2 copies?) - Can you guys please let me know if you are up for this and will purchase later tonight. I will need cash into my bank (prefered) or paypal gift for £20.25. Once funds cleared will send gifts/details of game to you guys.

Let me know a.s.a.p.
Money sent and Info .. also added to Friends list . :smashin:

Razor

At 8.30pm they announced it has been put back until 7am tomorrow morning :thumbsdow

I should know better by now to plan my nights around releases like this, shipped the wife off to Blackpool with the niece and nephew, got myself a curry, filled the fridge with beer................ and now sitting here like a bloody lemon :(
:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow

booyaka

all sorted with Namuk and THE BOAR. Namuk has his copy and just awaiting THE BOAR accepting my friends request to be able to send over.

Cheers guys - nice and simple.

Dunwa

Put back again ... now showing Today @ 08:00pm

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
when will people learn, exact times never ever ever ever work. I have waited up till 4am on at least 2 occasion for steam things and then *BAM* delay!!!

slinger

Put back again ... now showing Today @ 08:00pm
I turned my pc on this morning and it downloaded a Steam update (36mb I think), Steam restarted and then it started pre-loading the frikin demo again :mad: I've left it going whilst I'm at work :thumbsdow

Dunwa

Same for me, looks like a monumental :censored:

iddqd

Novice Member
So this demo, is it available for a limited time only or does it run through until the open public demo arrives?

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Wouldn't bet against it being delayed until tomorrow now.

Razor

I thought the whole point of pre-ordering l4d2 was to get the demo early. I feel cheated. :thumbsdow

Dunwa

Anyone want to bet on 8:00 PM tomorrow ?

Praxidike

Banned
I wouldn't mind so much if they just said "right, it'll be Friday", and make us wait days rather than hours, because I've just been sat here waiting (like a sad little geek) for nothing to happen when I could've been doing other more productive things, like counting grains of sand...

Oh well...

booyaka

decrypting now.:thumbsup:

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Can someone let me know how it goes please :thumbsup:

im at work and excited like im 5 years old and santas about to come down the chimny to my bedroom and give me a little suprise :devil:

syman

Can someone let me know how it goes please :thumbsup:

im at work and excited like im 5 years old and santas about to come down the chimny to my bedroom and give me a little suprise :devil:
Lol, I'm at work too, luckly a few of us geeks here brought it - pretty much the same as the first left4dead with better graphs a few new enemies and weapons, and its not as dark and scary. Not bad though, takes you through 2 or 3 saferooms , vs mode is locked in the demo.

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen adds 48-inch OLED to Beovision TV range
  • By Andy Bassett