Left 4 Dead 2

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
For those wanting to save more money, find 3 mates who want it too and you can get it for £80.99. That drops the price to just £20.25 each.

Given the huge disappointment that MW2 now is, I am happy to pay that for this.

THE BOARS

Hi can anyone tell me ive ordered from amazon and game and ive not had a code from either
are these participating stores if not who is

THE BOARS

No i think youve misunderstood
there is a release tonight 12.00 for the left4dead2 demo to those who pre ordered either thru steam or partisipating retail stores

as ive said i ordered one for myself [amazon] and one for my son [play]
to see who would release the code first
but ive heard nothing from either [would like the case and disk thats why i didnt order from steam ]

i was just wondering if anyone has had a code yet
and what stores are doing it

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Demo is released tomorrow for those that pre ordered via steam. pre install avaliable as of now.

:)

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
would you know about the retail
it says on steam all paticpating retail shops
If you mean demowise?

"Those who pre-ordered via participating retailers should be able to pick up their early access codes this weekend and be ready to play on Tuesday when the demo launches"

i presume whoever you got this from should have sent you a code over the weekend, maybe by email. And you can download via steam. If no, get phoning.

:)

booyaka

Any one up for a 4 pack purchase of this? Works out cheaper for all concerned.

If there is 3 others wanting to get it let me know!!! Will order via steam and get cash from people if interested.

Showing £74.99 for 4. so works out about £18.75 each (not sure if steam still add a bit of tax on).

Left 4 Dead on Steam

namuk

Distinguished Member

If there is 3 others wanting to get it let me know!!! Will order via steam and get cash from people if interested.

Showing £74.99 for 4. so works out about £18.75 each (not sure if steam still add a bit of tax on).

Left 4 Dead on Steam
Thats the first one mate , £80.99 Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam
works out £20.25 each..
i am up for that mate .. can pay with P&p gift .. may need to start a traders thread though..

Razor

I thought I would be able to play the demo by now but its still locked. :(

THE BOARS

Left 4 Dead on Steam
Ill take the other 2 tonight

Razor

Apparently the demo will be unlocked at 8pm tonight. :)

jendo

Looking forward to this tonight. Only problem is getting my son of the computer. I can sense someone getting sent to bed early tonight for some fictitious reason.;);)

booyaka

Thats the first one mate , £80.99 Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam
works out £20.25 each..
i am up for that mate .. can pay with P&p gift .. may need to start a traders thread though..
opps - thanks for that.

Do I need a traders thread??

At the moment

Myself, namuk and Boars (2 copies?) - Can you guys please let me know if you are up for this and will purchase later tonight. I will need cash into my bank (prefered) or paypal gift for £20.25. Once funds cleared will send gifts/details of game to you guys.

Let me know a.s.a.p.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
If one of those falls through Boo, try Ninja, not sure if he has got a copy yet.

namuk

Distinguished Member
opps - thanks for that.

Do I need a traders thread??

At the moment

Myself, namuk and Boars (2 copies?) - Can you guys please let me know if you are up for this and will purchase later tonight. I will need cash into my bank (prefered) or paypal gift for £20.25. Once funds cleared will send gifts/details of game to you guys.

Let me know a.s.a.p.
i am mate and can sort tonight . :smashin:.. would be better at traders thread mate .. Mods may not like it this way ..

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 2nd December 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Klipsch announces four Cinema soundbars for UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Elipson adds Connect 250 streaming amp to Connected range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cyrus Audio announces XR series Hi-Fi products
  • By Andy Bassett