Lee Rigby Killers Sentenced...

Suave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Lee Rigby's Killers have just been sentenced - one got Life without parole & the other a minimum sentence of 45 years which on glance I initially feel is a somewhat fair sentence considering the very heinous & exceptionally cruel nature of their actions in addition to their absolute lack of remorse.

I just hope these sentences are not over-turned by some stupid legal loopholes and/or others to take pity on them & help them challenge their sentences.

I do feel however, that their sentences should have stipulated that they serve their time in isolation so they cannot influence other inmates and so they do not have a nice, easy life with all sorts of benefits whilst inside.

I hope the Rigby family can at least take some small modicum of comfort in knowing that the killers of Lee have had to answer to the law.

Suave.

Death penalty no less.
Too easy by far and for some, you'd just be giving them the martyrdom they crave.

Better to be locked up in a small cell for the rest of their lives.

Too easy by far and for some, you'd just be giving them the martyrdom they crave.

Better to be locked up in a small cell for the rest of their lives.

But how long before we hear they've been found dead???...Really hope they suffer immeasurably.....

I do feel however, that their sentences should have stipulated that they serve their time in isolation so they cannot influence other inmates and so they do not have a nice, easy life with all sorts of benefits whilst inside.
Funny but I was hoping they'd be sharing a cell with a guy called Bubba who might want to play mommies and daddies.

Do to them what they done to him, punishment fitting of the crime.

deserve nothing less than to rot in prison, evil :censored:
or get hanged or something
deserve to die

I would agree with th death penalty, however locked in a cell until they die is a second best outcome. Oh and leave them out of any media now, they do not deserve anymore attention, bye and I hope you have a miserable existence

id pin them down give them morphine then run a steam roller over their legs and arms and sit there and watch them die in agony as the morphine wore off! barbaric yes but no less barbaric to what they did to lee rigby.

They will be out within 10 years, new identities new locations same as the Bulger scum. Prisoners of length get luxuries the homeless fail to get, another sick and twisted turn of events for the UK law abiding.

They will be out within 10 years, new identities new locations same as the Bulger scum. Prisoners of length get luxuries the homeless fail to get, another sick and twisted turn of events for the UK law abiding.

They will not. You trying being that Home Secretary. Won't happen. I can see them coming out in a pair of boxes though; and I'm not talking about 'natural causes'. Prize scalps.

They will not. You trying being that Home Secretary. Won't happen. I can see them coming out in a pair of boxes though; and I'm not talking about 'natural causes'. Prize scalps.

if we are still around in 10 years after or during the next war with russia i will hold you to that.

if we are still around in 10 years after or during the next war with russia i will hold you to that.

Christ your all full of doom and gloom aren't you!

I'm amazed that at 20 posts in, every single post is advocating Old Testament style vengeful punishment over rehabilitation. Doesn't the whole eye for an eye stuff make the whole world blind?

I'm amazed that at 20 posts in, every single post is advocating Old Testament style vengeful punishment over rehabilitation. Doesn't the whole eye for an eye stuff make the whole world blind?

Alright Gandhi....how would you propose to rehabilitate, what would you do and what results would you expect?

There is a middle ground between revenge and rehabilitation - and thats what they've been sentenced to.

Prison isn't always about rehabilitation and at times about containment. Neither of the people are going to be released from prison and their time 'inside' isn't going to be a walk in the park either.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom