LED TV - X Rocker Problem

AidyTy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

My son got a new LED TV (LG) from Santa. I got an HDMI lead today and put it in the back of the xbox and the tv but I can't get his x rocker chair to work, I put the red and the white cables into the back of the tv and the other end of the cable into the xrocker but all I am getting is interference. I went onto argos and was wondering if I need one of these - xbox360 HD adapter with optical

Buy Xbox 360 accessories at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Video games.

If it is one of these that I need then when I get it can I just plug the red and white plugs directly into this and then into the chair?

Cheers for any help

AidyTy

Any joy with this? I am having the exact same problem :-(

hi there,

I have been told by my nephew that the HD audio adapter with optical will work..........problem is that argos are out of stock of them in my area!

Need to check Maplin etc to se if they have any

Thanks for that. Has you tv got a headphone socket? I have just plugged the rocker into that with the lead iy came with and it's works!

It doesn't - but have located a hdmi and optical adapter at amazon - ordered that so shouldn't have long to wait (fingers crossed)

I picked up the optical adapter from CEX for a £1 on the 23rd . However, my son always used the headphone output rather than the phono out for his chair. Are you sure you are connected to an output rather than an input ?

hi there, checked the tv again and there is a headphone socket......but the xrocker connection that I have has a red and white connection at one end and the connection to the xrocker at the other.....is there another connection that you get (I still have the box etc but it is at the back of a built in wardrode and I am loathed to get it out to find nothing in there!!!)?

Checked the back of the tv and I have the audio l and r and other connections that are video, got usb and scart as well!

I am sure his came with the cable, green 3.5mm headphone plug to red and white female RCA . Don't remember buying that one. What model of tv is it? If the video in is a yellow RCA next to the red & white RCA then I would have thought they were an input rather than an output

I didn't need to buy anything. You should have a small red and White lead that plugs into the long one. This then goes into headphone jack

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom