led tv 32 inch / as PC monitor

luci

Novice Member
I want to get a 32" led TV as PC monitor.
Do you think it would be a good idea ? I want to use it for gaming and internet browsing, no movies at all. So, no photo / video / editing
But i don't know to much about input lag, ghosting, and so on. What model would you recommend, guys ?
I play FPS, racing games, mmorpg, adventure
Thanks in advance

iBrad

Standard Member
Get a Samsung 3D tv, I use the 40EH6030 with htpc/gamepc and ps3, do everything on it watch 3d movies, playing 3d ps3 games, pc games.
I have also a Panasonic plasma that was suppose for fluid gaming but its horrible for 30fps games because of imagedoubling and Pana motionsmoother is useless to reduce it.
So I got this Samsung with Motion Plus judder frame interpolation, now 30fps games are smoother on eye because of the uselfull imagedoubling reduction. 30fps will almost move like a 60fps game, inputlag is negligible as 30fps games is already lagging 1 frame as all lcd display refreshrate is 60Hz.
And combined with Motion Plus ghosting/blur reduction control picture is clear enough.
So for computergraphics/gaming a LED/LCD display is the best.
For bluray movies the Plasma is the best as they are designed for those purposes.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom