• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LED,LCD or PLASMA

ST09

Standard Member
Hi,

Im new to this forum .. Just moved into my new flat and looking to buy a 42" to 47" telly for my living room .. Im not much of gamer but i do like to watch movies alot .. So here is the typical dilema which im sure everyone of you had when buying telly i.e shall i go for LED, LCD or PLASMA .. Ive been searching this forum for some while and ended up joining it today .. so please go easy on me.

Thanks

Sal

ST09

Standard Member
Hi Mate,

Its an open plan living room and the amount daylight is considerably good .. On a normal sunny day i can read n write under the light coming through windows ..

Sal

D

Deleted member 432728

Hi Mate,

Its an open plan living room and the amount daylight is considerably good .. On a normal sunny day i can read n write under the light coming through windows ..

Sal

Can you dim it? as plasmas dont perform very well in very bright conditions.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom