lecson 1000 update

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by pat clancy, May 31, 2002.

1. pat clancy

pat clancy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    i have this player a week now,getting to know it a bit better,dvds,cds very good,but i tried to play my mp3s and it wouldn,t play them,i have a cd with about 5 differant artist on,when i tried to play the 1000 only displays 1 artist, so i cant play the other 4,i have another disk with 60 songs,it only displays up to no 24,i have a cd with jpegs and mp3s on,it wont display the jpegs,but if you have a disk with jpegs only thats fine,i think i,ve tried a disk with 10 jpegs thats fine,but if i put 200 jpegs i wonder will i be able to view them all,wait and see,so it seems this machine is not perfect,my old dansai played everything no probs,i may take it back,and does anyone know about software updates ,it mentions this in ths manual,will i need a disk to do this or what,can anyone help

2. Geoffc10

Geoffc10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try usimg MP3 convertor, this makes MP3 into proper CD audio, then you only have to find out if your dvd player plays cd-r or cdr-w

3. pat clancy

pat clancy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    yes it does play cd,cdrw no probs,do you mean convert to wav ,i can,t do that if i have written loads of disks full of mp3s,can i ?