lechacal's Living Room

lechacal

Established Member
Reaction score
Equipment as-per sig.

Been up and running for a few months now and I've been meaning to post pics for a while. Much advice on setup, configuration, equipment and other tips and tricks was gleaned from these fora, especially this gallery. Thanks to all posters and the site owners.

NOTE: I wanted darkened room shots but screen was over-exposed in the two shots from the front so I blended using other shots at -2EV.

8707-albums520-picture3707.jpg

8707-albums520-picture3708.jpg

8707-albums520-picture3709.jpg

8707-albums520-picture3706.jpg

That looks really good mate! I really like the room and the equipment ofcourse, nice and cousy :)

Nice setup, that mate. Well done. :thumbsup:

:smashin:Sweet!!!! Purple haze

Very nice! Love the AV unit. Nice find on getting a unit to partially fit in the fire place. Or did you build the fire place around the unit :devil:?

Thanks for the nice comments.

... or did you build the fire place around the unit :devil:?

Bingo! The fireplace used to be taller and narrower and had a wood-burning stove in it that we never used. Yes, the fireplace was remodeled to fit the unit. Couldn't be made deeper unfortunately, but at least it's somewhere to put the center!

The unit is a Techlink Overture, in case anyone is interested. Not available from many places though. This one came from Amazon.

Last edited:
Room and set up looks great.

Love the way you've got it all set up on the old base for the fireplace.

:smashin:

I have to ask, is that the Strand sofa from SCS?

I've got one for my new house but in cream :)

nice!! where did you get and how much was your grey rug please?

Ah, it only looks grey because it's desaturated a bit in the low light. It's really a turquoise shade - teal, according to the wife. She bought it somewhere online. I can find out exactly where if you like, but since it's not grey...

ah thanks . although they may do one in grey.....?

She bought it from therugseller.co.uk and she says you'll find it under Shaggy Rugs->Sparkle->Teal.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom