Leaving and/or cancelling sky club

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Its a good point. The recent increases for Broadband were too much for me. Luckily it coincided with a decrease in speed due to technical issue they can't resolve so I got a bunch of credits and refunds. Brought my monthly average cost to £24 for super fast FTTC... so cheapish. And because its just below their guarantee I can leave anytime without penalty. But the service is so good and I still get 50Mb rather than the minimum 53. Thats good enough for me

Watch out for the annual increases plus inflation. Not sure if Now do it

Storvay

Distinguished Member
Been a month or so since I left. It’s gone so well that I genuinely think I’ve frittered away thousands over the past few years.

Hey ho, all good. Freesat, catch-up and all the big streaming services are doing us just fine.

interbear

Same here. Cancelled in March. No regrets whatsoever. Also just signed up to 6 months of Now TV entertainment and cinema for £4.99 and £3.99 per month respectively. That’s significantly better than via Sky satellite. And I can cancel whenever I want of course.

Sky emailed me last week with a “come back” offer, 50% off everything. I wasn’t remotely tempted.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom