Leamington Audio Show tomorrow - anyone else going ??

adam-burnley

Distinguished Member
Never 'heard' about it, so no.

Why do they only ever hold these shows in places like Bristol and Leamington Spa - why not larger cities that are easier to get to like Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool.... Burnley etc.?

v1c

Going Sunday went a couple of years ago in Birmingham..... Want to check out Iota.

UMAR 3:16

I have the Iota hooked up to my KK Q125’s sonic bliss

v1c

Yes Umar i have been reading your comments in various places :). I'm currently trying to weigh up going full IOTA with the 7.1 processor as well or just get the XP1 power amp first and add a newer amp later or just get a higher end amp ...... choices ,choices :).

After having a look+chat at IOTA room today erring on a full iota combination TBH.

UMAR 3:16

Yes Umar i have been reading your comments in various places :). I'm currently trying to weigh up going full IOTA with the 7.1 processor as well or just get the XP1 power amp first and add a newer amp later or just get a higher end amp ...... choices ,choices :).

After having a look+chat at IOTA room today erring on a full iota combination TBH.
I would wait for processor. Ian is brining out a new processor end of the year with object based audio. Would not hesitate to recommend the amp though :)