League Cup 2020/21

No way Liverpool pay what's needed for Kane in my opinion anyway so it's all a bit moot I think

Barry ain't coming to Liverpool; why the hell would he move clubs to win fudge all!

The number of chances we create I think Kane would have close to 30 goals this season if he was at Liverpool.

Hopefully we get an out and out striker but I don't think it's the way Klopp wants us to play tbh.

Kane can play the Klopp way. He's kinda been doing it for Spurs under Jose, winning the ball in midfield setting up chances for Son.

He’ll be going to PSG. And he’ll score 60 goals in that league 😁

Kane can play the Klopp way. He's kinda been doing it for Spurs under Jose, winning the ball in midfield setting up chances for Son.
You mean the way any team with a number 10 plays?

Kane can play under any system.

Hopefully Kane will sign for Liverpool. When Harry met Salah(y).

tumblr_mw590mV4yB1rmin5no1_400.gif

Barry ain't coming to Liverpool; why the hell would he move clubs to win fudge all!
I'd much rather see him at a club that is on the brink of winning and his presence will fill the gap and bring home the silverware, rather than walking into a team that will win whether he's there or not.

I'd much rather see him at a club that is on the brink of winning and his presence will fill the gap and bring home the silverware, rather than walking into a team that will win whether he's there or not.
So you're saying Utd rather than City. I'm in complete agreement.

Hopefully Kane will sign for Liverpool. When Harry met Salah(y).

tbf if he signs for LFC then that’s all you guys in here doing this under your LFC duvets......

*nice to see Juergen in that Yankees cap in the gif btw

See - it’s meant to be! Get those replica shirts ordered pronto

1619439895907.gif

Erm ..... no thanks.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom