League Cup 2020/21

@jason g - next time Utd play can you please let us have your thoughts on the line up as soon as you’ve seen it?

i have given my thoughts on the team plenty of times mate, before and after matches, i never wanted maguire before we bought him as i never rated him and still don't, same with lindelof, as for pogba he shouldn't even be in the team as he doesn't want to play for utd and im seek of him banging on about moving away from utd, we shouldn't be playing someone who is looking to always want to leave whether it's him or his parasite agent neither should be near utd, all pogba is doing at the moment is shop window football, just enough to warrant a team to want to buy him.

i always wanted bailly and tzuanbe to be the centre backs as there are more trustworthy than bill and ben at the back, i know bailly could get injured which is why we are looking at buying a centre back, i would even play matic in place of maguire.

VDB has been treated badly by ole, i really think he should drop pogba and play VDB alongside bruno at least for a few games because VDB has always played well.

And can you stop antagonising @rustybin with your reference to the ‘idiots at the back’ (which of the four did you mean by the way?)

bill and ben at centre back.

AVB is a strange one, superb at one on ones and can shut out a player but going forward is awful, as for shaw he's playing really well and i think that's down to jose im afraid as shaw had got a new desire to play to prove jose wrong and he still has that desire inside him now.

Looks like 8,000 fans will be allowed from each team in the showpiece event at Wembley on 25th April. The holders and only ever winners of the Carabao Cup play Spurs at the home of English football. Wish me luck !!

* or might be just 8,000 in total !!!

Definitely painting my garage that day.

Washing my hair :D

Be nice if we're in a position for fans to be back. Fingers crossed normality returns soon.

2,000 tickets for City fans for the LC final.

• 1,750 from local postcodes to Manchester
  • 250 from london
  • no under 18s
  • travel only on certain trains / park at certain spots
  • negative test before and after
  • lateral flow test on the day

Obligatory "What are they going to do with the remaining 1700 tickets"

On a serious note, can't wait to see fans back in the grounds.
Do you want me to add up the total fans City have had at Wembley in the last 10 years?

Ive been 18 times !!

Do you want me to add up the total fans City have had at Wembley in the last 10 years?

Ive been 18 times !!

i didn't realise wembley had a garage that big.......

:laugh:

More information on the league cup final farce - joint statement from the clubs’ two official supporters clubs.

@Andy

So exciting isn’t it? The first major trophy of the season tomorrow at Wembley as City play Spurs.

Kane and De Bruyne both fit? Aguero?

City, the only ever winners of the Carabao Cup, are looking to equal Liverpool’s record tally of eight wins by winning their fourth successive final.

small crowd in as well but the requirements set by the FA put me off.

I'm looking forward to it more now that Jose is gone. Seems a case of we've nothing to lose rather than players playing with fear.

Kane hasn't trained at all this week though I expect him to start.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom