League Cup 2020/21

There’s a difference between playing well and getting results.

Another cliche sorry, but it’s a game of fine margins and they seem to be on the right side of those margins at the moment.
Utd in a good position of either playing well and winning or playing average and winning.

No-ones really playing consistently well though, just gotta do that little bit extra this season

Villa probably been best team this season so far in terms of whats expected.

There’s a difference between playing well and getting results.

Another cliche sorry, but it’s a game of fine margins and they seem to be on the right side of those margins at the moment.

They’re playing ‘well enough’ covers it.

Who should have played instead?

for a start bailly should never have been dropped, i would have had bailly and tzuanbe playing as lindelof and maguire are crap.

we also played 4 central midfielders which is why we had no width in the team.

VDB should have played alongside bruno in front of fred.

rashford on the left martial up front and mata on the right then greenwood on later for mata.

goldbridge sums up my anger of ole picking those 2 idiots at the back......

I can’t respond, sorry. We’re not permitted to discuss Utd line ups.

Goldbridge. Calls for Ole’s head one week, best manager in the world. He’s a youtube clown from Nottingham who really supports Forest. Allegedly.

All these youtubers/social media types are clowns.

@jason g - next time Utd play can you please let us have your thoughts on the line up as soon as you’ve seen it?
Also might be helpful next time Utd sign a player if we could get everyone's thoughts on the number of appearances that player should make, and how soon they should be making them.

Also might be helpful next time Utd sign a player if we could get everyone's thoughts on the number of appearances that player should make, and how soon they should be making them.
I thought United being unchanged was the right move - obviously they swapped the keeper round which wasn’t unexpected. Didn’t see many dissenting voices.

To be honest this would also be handy for when I compile my weekly report for Ed on United's on field progress.

To be honest this would also be handy for when I compile my weekly report for Ed on United's on field progress.
Screenshot_20210107_160528_com.twitter.android.jpg

How many ranking points do you get these days for reaching a semi?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom