League Cup 2020/21

Maybe they have? Some people are falling in to the same old trap of associating a price tag with having to start games immediately. Only need to look at Liverpool and City to see examples of teams who have spent massive money on players but don't necessarily play them. Whether it because they aren't good enough or need time to adapt but for some reason United are different?

How long does it take to adapt to ‘get the ball to Bruno’?

too long, hence why most expect him to move on

He was playing champions league football for Ajax before and was hardly anonymous (remember him well 😩)

I think it’s doing him a disservice to suggest he’s not ready for the premiership. The only midfielder he’s not better than is Bruno so it’s bizarre why he’s not playing (unless they play in the same position)

I think Bruno and Beeky probably are looked at as playing similar positions. And that is probably the biggest reason for his playing time currently.

He was playing champions league football for Ajax before and was hardly anonymous (remember him well 😩)

I think it’s doing him a disservice to suggest he’s not ready for the premiership. The only midfielder he’s not better than is Bruno so it’s bizarre why he’s not playing (unless they play in the same position)
But Utd are playing well and getting the results for the most part. No club is getting more PL points at the moment and yet Ole's team selection is bizzare? It's certainly working.

How long has it taken Keita to adapt to playing in the best team ever? ;)

Classic whataboutery :laugh: Keita is also made of glass, Beeky I suspect not.

Easing him in is a pitiful excuse anyway. He doesn't even come on as sub, and there's been many an occasion he could have done. Even when United have been losing he's been overlooked.

I didn't start #BeekyWatch for nothing.

Also, if he’s a Pogba replacement, why not just fudge off Pogba now?

How long has it taken Keita to adapt to playing in the best team ever? ;)

He has adapted though. Played well plenty of times.

He is just always injured.

I do wonder whether VDB was even an Ole signing, considering how it all came about was very unlike Utd, i.e as a bit of a surprise without hardly any rumours ongoing.

Now he's there though I do agree with you that he is competing with Bruno to ideally play his best role, but Bruno isn't going anywhere

It's lovely to see other fans so concerned about how Utd and Ole are going find playing time for all their quality players.

Not all, just one.

Beeky’s never really crossed my mind until last night. I felt sorry for him.

strange, could have sworn it was a man utd fan originally bringing up the question about the line up, and then discussion followed?

Madness.

Although I believe the written record here will show that I was more concerned about Beeky before Utd fans even knew who Beeky was :D

But Utd are playing well and getting the results for the most part. No club is getting more PL points at the moment and yet Ole's team selection is bizzare? It's certainly working.
You’re getting results but playing well? Not sure
Everton & Wolves very late goals, drew with Leicester and beat Villa after a Bruno pen.

Oh and I didn’t say his team selection was bizarre, I said his continual omission of Beeky was.

You’re getting results but playing well? Not sure
Everton & Wolves very late goals, drew with Leicester and beat Villa after a Bruno pen.

Oh and I didn’t say his team selection was bizarre, I said his continual omission of Beeky was.

Win against Burnley next week and they are top of the league. Playing well doesn’t matter so much, it’s playing better than everyone else that will count this season.

Win against Burnley next week and they are top of the league. Playing well doesn’t matter so much, it’s playing better than everyone else that will count this season.
There’s a difference between playing well and getting results.

Another cliche sorry, but it’s a game of fine margins and they seem to be on the right side of those margins at the moment.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom