League Cup 2020/21

The hypocrisy at play here, people complaining about being told how they feel or what they think about their own team. Eyes open folks, most of my time here i've been told what I apparently think/believe about my club

My name is Legion, for we are many.......

The hypocrisy at play here, people complaining about being told how they feel or what they think about their own team. Eyes open folks, most of my time here i've been told what I apparently think/believe about my club

Why wasn't everyone praising Arsenal last night, surely the Arsenal fans should be on here crying about that.

Also did anyone tell us repeatedly that Villa and Fulham were playing last night or does that only matter when it's a team at the top 🤷‍♂️

Some people act like kids, it's a bit worrying they are actually adults.

Why wasn't everyone praising Arsenal last night,
I think if Arsenal had battered you 3 nil they would have got a lot of praise to be honest.

Still did very well to beat that Liverpool side last night though.

I was watching Spurs though.

Why wasn't everyone praising Arsenal last night

Probably because they should have lost, L'pool had the more/better chances and Leno was MOTM

They were more organised though the centre though.

I think if Arsenal had battered you 3 nil they would have got a lot of praise to be honest.

Still did very well to beat that Liverpool side last night though.

I was watching Spurs though.

Nobody cares, only certain ppl feel the need to comment on matters unrelated to their own choice of club. It's like a reflex action🥱🥱

Nobody cares, only certain ppl feel the need to comment on matters unrelated to their own choice of club. It's like a reflex action🥱🥱

Not that I can take you seriously anymore, but the irony of you saying that is hilarious.

But I suppose at least some of us know what our choice of club is.

So you’ve never, not once, talked about another club on here?

Not that I can take you seriously anymore, but the irony of you saying that is hilarious.

I still don't know if he is English or Spanish, and why he ditched supporting United, and started following a random Spanish team, all very odd for a grown up adult (well I presume he is)

I suppose living in London, you have a lot of choice of club to support. Not everyone has that luxury !

Quarter final time.

22nd Dec
Brentford v Newcastle United - 17:30
Arsenal v Manchester City - 20:00

23rd Dec
Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17:30
Everton v Manchester United - 20:00

four decent ties there!

how will teams treat this in the middle of a busy period - the holders and only ever winners of the Carabao Cup should take it seriously !!

The final of this competition is now set to take place on 25th April 2021.
Yes just seen that. I suppose they want to give it every chance to have fans in by then?

That's feeling a bit optimistic at the moment

That's feeling a bit optimistic at the moment
Agreed. If the vaccine has rolled out maybe 40/50% full?
* insert your own jokes here

Really hope that’s not another serious injury for Martinelli. Sadly from his reaction looks like it could be

Just seen the Brentford score - and seems they had a weaker squad as well. Brilliant 😃

City through to the semi finals as are Brentford. Pep likes this competition.

Two good looking games tomorrow too -

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom