League Cup 2020/21

Haha brilliant. One win in the last twenty years or so !! And dismissing it suddenly now interested - love it !!!

Compared to Liverpool and Arsenal though City are still small fry when it comes to domestic cups. 30 odd between the two of us.

Unless you can think of a compelling reason why City and Burnley should be on Sky Sports instead?

Haha brilliant. One win in the last twenty years or so !! And dismissing it suddenly now interested - love it !!!
We would of took it more seriously last year, but got distracted with the more prestigious international, World Club Cup and becoming World Champions. Priorities. :D

Compared to Liverpool and Arsenal though City are still small fry when it comes to domestic cups. 30 odd between the two of us.

Unless you can think of a compelling reason why City and Burnley should be on Sky Sports instead?
Not saying the Liverpool Arsenal game that’s a big draw!

Not saying the Liverpool Arsenal game that’s a big draw!

Apologies, I thought they were on the same night.

Looking at the fixtures, yes City and Burnley should absolutely be on the TV instead of Utd and Brighton. Ridiculous decision.

I'd rather watch Brighton v Utd tbh.

Or at least mix it up a bit. Showing the holders is like showing the champions playing their first game in the Premier League surely.

I'd rather watch Brighton v Utd tbh.

Nah I have to say in this instance it's a shocking decision.

City are far more entertaining, plus it's kind of a Premier League North West derby as well.

And as holders that's got to carry some weight in terms of being televised.

Unless there's a compelling reason I'm missing.

I think the reason is I would suspect more people are likely to tune in to Brighton v Utd then City v Burnley.

The game on paper looks more appealing too.

Sky do tend to pick united and Liverpool. Not sure why.

I think the reason is I would suspect more people are likely to tune in to Brighton v Utd then City v Burnley.

The game on paper looks more appealing too.

I honestly can't see that. I'll watch City and Burnley. Washing me hair though for Utd and Brighton.

Yep I think I’ll watch City too.

I honestly can't see that. I'll watch City and Burnley. Washing me hair though for Utd and Brighton.

I stream all my games anyway and can watch any game I want, but personally I'd take the Utd game over the City one in this instance.

I don't even have a TV aerial :D

Not only that but United v Brighton will be much more of competition than City against Burnley. We all know who will win in the City game but United 's is anyones guess

Brighton v United is on Saturday as well !! If you want your fix that badly !!

The back to back to back holders and only winners of the Carabao Cup overlooked again for coverage on Sky Sports.

This is a genuine comment and not a dig... no one outside of City really cares about City. As a fan, I'm sure you don't care what others think.. but the media will ultimately follow the stories that sell and get views. With the squad that City have, they're kinda just expected to win. FFP, oil, etc... The club has too much hung over its head. Their victories are tainted and probably will be for quite some time.

This is a genuine comment and not a dig... no one outside of City really cares about City. As a fan, I'm sure you don't care what others think.. but the media will ultimately follow the stories that sell and get views. With the squad that City have, they're kinda just expected to win. FFP, oil, etc... The club has too much hung over its head. Their victories are tainted and probably will be for quite some time.
Good morning @uplift how are you mate? I’ve missed you ...... didn’t realise you had changed your username - and why is it in italics???

Well I suspect a lot of people do share his view, however.
Wouldn’t expect anything else from being in here. For a view that nobody cares about City, plenty of talk about City

I wasn't talking about just on here.

It wasn't a dig, it was a genuine response to @Abbeygoo. A lot of people do share the same view, it's not just on here, evident by the lack of coverage on Sky etc... I thought it was common knowledge.

The coverage difference between City title win and other teams is massive. There's an obvious reason for it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom