League Cup 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyMac

Distinguished Member
The hypocrisy at play here, people complaining about being told how they feel or what they think about their own team. Eyes open folks, most of my time here i've been told what I apparently think/believe about my club

My name is Legion, for we are many.......

The hypocrisy at play here, people complaining about being told how they feel or what they think about their own team. Eyes open folks, most of my time here i've been told what I apparently think/believe about my club

Why wasn't everyone praising Arsenal last night, surely the Arsenal fans should be on here crying about that.

Also did anyone tell us repeatedly that Villa and Fulham were playing last night or does that only matter when it's a team at the top 🤷‍♂️

realfrankturner

Distinguished Member

Some people act like kids, it's a bit worrying they are actually adults.

rustybin

Distinguished Member
Why wasn't everyone praising Arsenal last night,
I think if Arsenal had battered you 3 nil they would have got a lot of praise to be honest.

Still did very well to beat that Liverpool side last night though.

I was watching Spurs though.

PrahDV

I think if Arsenal had battered you 3 nil they would have got a lot of praise to be honest.

Still did very well to beat that Liverpool side last night though.

I was watching Spurs though.
Nobody cares, only certain ppl feel the need to comment on matters unrelated to their own choice of club. It's like a reflex action🥱🥱

realfrankturner

Distinguished Member
Nobody cares, only certain ppl feel the need to comment on matters unrelated to their own choice of club. It's like a reflex action🥱🥱
Not that I can take you seriously anymore, but the irony of you saying that is hilarious.

But I suppose at least some of us know what our choice of club is.

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
Not that I can take you seriously anymore, but the irony of you saying that is hilarious.

I still don't know if he is English or Spanish, and why he ditched supporting United, and started following a random Spanish team, all very odd for a grown up adult (well I presume he is)

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member

I suppose living in London, you have a lot of choice of club to support. Not everyone has that luxury !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom