League Cup 2020/21

richp007

Distinguished Member
Tinpot cup, wasn't that interested. PL and CL is where it's at. :D

Klopp is a genius.

Looked like he wanted to win the game for 90 minutes so no-one could have a pop at him, then told Divock and Willy to miss their pens and Adrian to almost save that last one.

Now we don't have to worry about the Carling jobber.

brain.gif

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Really is a waste of space this competition and nobody really takes it seriously..... what? We are still in it?
Love the league cup !!

Donnacha

Distinguished Member
Ah well....didn't take chances and got punished with pens. Nice to see some of the fringe players like Salah and Virgil getting 60 mins in their legs, in case they're needed later in the season.

Well done Arsenal, they managed the press much better tonight than they did on Monday.

RicksonGracie1972

Distinguished Member
Liverpool played Salah and Virgil and made 9 changes but I'd say Liverpool had the stronger side out due to those two being in it.
So are Arsenal fans allowed to be happy with this win? I ask as a Man U fan was ridiculed for being happy at winning 3-0 against Brighton

rustybin

Distinguished Member
nobody was ridiculed for being happy
I think it was for being 'excited' when 'pleased' was the maximum permitted emotion, relative to:

a) the scoreline
b) the opposition

I'm not privy to the exact formula.

I think Arsenal fans are allowed to be 'delirious' based on last night's result.

So are Arsenal fans allowed to be happy with this win? I ask as a Man U fan was ridiculed for being happy at winning 3-0 against Brighton
I couldn't care less what they do or you do for that matter.

If you want to fish go for it, if you want to get excited for beating Brighton then good for you.

Who ridiculed you anyway?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...

Latest News

Philips debuts fifth generation P5 Picture Processing Suite
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 27th January 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Philips introduces new 9206 and 8506 LED Android TVs for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips unveils 9636 and 9506 MiniLED TVs
  • By Andy Bassett