League Cup 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldChampionsGoo

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Third round tonight and some tasty looking ties.

The back to back League Cup holders are off to Preston which is a great looking tie at a traditional venue.

Enjoy everyone!

Hopefully we put a team out who can deal with MKD. I still have nightmares about Northampton 9 years ago.

Would be nice if we gave this competition a go, but I suspect we'll give some of the kids and fringe players a run out and Klopp wont lose too much sleep if we get knocked out ! Shaquiri is out with an injury so no game time for him.

I suspect after winning back to back we won’t be concerned either. Taylor-Bellis and Foden to start supposedly.

And it’s throwing it down.

Angelino, Foden, Harwood-Bellis and Garcia all start for the reigning back to back holders

Well seems wanyama is not only finished at premiership level but league 2 level also

lost the dressing room?????? what a load of shit that was

#PochOut

😁

3 dm vs this lot lol you knew that little shit eriksen would miss that pen too

:laugh: if only

Unlikely to go the same way knowing us.

I'm clutching at any straw that's available.

I think we are in for a rough ride this season and there'll be a massive clear out if Poch doesn't turn this form around quickly.

levy will be on the phone to jose if this keeps up

Great trip to Preston, brilliant ground steeped in history.

We've now won just 4 of our last 17 games in all competitions.

Poch: "We are working so hard to put everyone on the same page. Only we need time. January is going to be a good opportunity too to fix this situation and the next window.

Last edited:
I'm clutching at any straw that's available.

I think we are in for a rough ride this season and there'll be a massive clear out if Poch doesn't turn this form around quickly.
You spent alot of money this summer and added to your squad, after making the CL final last year, why should you be in for a rough ride ?

60m is not a lot these days not forgetting we had a summer of no new players
players want to leave verts jans contract issues so much negative shit going on atm

You spent alot of money this summer and added to your squad, after making the CL final last year, why should you be in for a rough ride ?

We've been poor all of 2019 and it doesn't look like it's getting any better. Can't lay any blame on the new signings as they've barely played or in some cases haven't played at all.

I fear we reached our peak a couple of seasons back with this squad. A great Champions League run last year kept everyone at it, but since the final there's been a massive hangover.

If Poch wants to stay and succeed with Spurs I think he must have a clear out in January if possible. Eriksen can go (hopefully in a swap deal for Dybala), and I'd even cash in on Dele as he has gone backwards over the last season and a half.

We need either fresh blood, or fresh ideas.

I think it tells you a lot that people are calling for Poch’s head just a few games after being in the champions league final. Amazing, truly amazing.

I think it tells you a lot that people are calling for Poch’s head just a few games after being in the champions league final. Amazing, truly amazing.

I'm not calling for Poch to go, but I'm not convinced he wants to be there either. He's gained more than enough credit to see this out so let's see what happens.

I'm not calling for Poch to go, but I'm not convinced he wants to be there either. He's gained more than enough credit to see this out so let's see what happens.
Do you think he would genuinely up and leave mid-season, can't see how Levy would let that happen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom