League Cup 17/18

Pretty sure he'll be cup tied now

Pretty sure he'll be cup tied now
He is, but not for Champions league or FA Cup so the sooner City can get this deal done the better

Hello? Anyone watching?

Wem-ber-leeeeeeee !!!

I’ll be there 3rd time in 5 years!!

I’ll be there 3rd time in 5 years!!
Bizarre - could only dream about this as a boy.

My son is 12 and this will be his ninth trip to Wembley - third league cup final !!!

Let’s hope we make it a trio of victories to add to 2014 and 2016.

Yep I’ve been to everyone so far, tbh a few years ago it got tiresome and very expensive, especially as I hate them having the semi finals there, always thought they semis should be at a neutral ground but FA fleecing fans again.

I agree about the FA cup semi finals. Should be at a neutral venue.

League cup final is at 4:30pm on the Sunday - that’s great eh for travelling and kids getting back for school in the morning.

If we have extra time and penalties again we will be setting off around 8:30am and getting back around 1am.

I agree about the FA cup semi finals. Should be at a neutral venue.

League cup final is at 4:30pm on the Sunday - that’s great eh for travelling and kids getting back for school in the morning.

If we have extra time and penalties again we will be setting off around 8:30am and getting back around 1am.
Had to miss the cup presentation last time as had to run to get the last train back, they don’t care about the fans.

Mind you, we shouldn't complain.

I visited the new Wembley a couple of times before we finally made it and remembered looking round thinking I would give my left nut to be here supporting City.

I'm not complaining !!!!

Nice one fellas, enjoy your day.. Perhaps you will be able to meet up before hand with some AVF members from whose team makes it through tonight ?

Wembley has obviously lost much of its appeal to me, never wanted to go there for our Season this year for PL games in the first place... Awful to get there, awful atmosphere and awful to get home. Not to mention the extra costs for me getting there over WHL ....

EDIT : Elitists !! :rotfl:

:D

@karlak I like what you did there re Arsenal / Chelsea .....

I can imagine how you feel about Wembley. It’s not quite the same and I think the Fa cup semi finals should be moved. Also, the charity shield, should we get there is another pain in the arse that never surprises me at the low turnout.

League cup won’t sell out there will be loads of empty seats for people to to make a point of, but factor in the cost the day and time, the amount of times in previous years we’ve been it’s no surprise. I never take it for granted and will always go if possible, hoping I get to 4 times this year :clap:

Wembley doesn't look as good as it used to from a distance either.
IMG_0048.JPG

Hazard upfront with Willian and Pedro behind either side.
If they click we have a good chance.
Game on

Was that a 3 ball plant ?

What ping pong equaliser
1-1
Already better than the first leg

Thierry Henry dismissed a 4-4 in the buildup....

Arsenal stronger this second half.
We have the advantage so we need to be careful.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom