League Cup 17/18

He can't blame his players this time if that team lose against a full strength Chelsea side.

VAR can be used in this game tonight.. Sorry if already been mentioned.

Bants been brill in here last couple of days [emoji5]️ me likkkkkeeeee

Moratoe due a goal most likely a header I've got a quid on it

Just turned the game on. Where are Ozil and Sanchez?

VAR is great, that’s 100% a yellow , maybe even a sending of. [emoji23]

Loads of space behind arsenal's defense

I see Morata still playing as crap as ever
#fake

Wasn’t you bigging him up at the start of the season?

Does look sh*t though.

You know what its like. A player has 3 good games and they are hyped to the hills.

It seems actually being a one season wonder would be a result for some of these players :rotfl:

You know what its like. A player has 3 good games and they are hyped to the hills.

It seems actually being a one season wonder would be a result for some of these players :rotfl:
Guy scored 7 goals in 7 games
Not worth praising ? :facepalm:

What a load up f shite that game was. Feel well let down after last weeks game. [emoji23]

Wasted opportunity by Chelsea
Other last 15 minutes Chelsea dominated and made plenty chances
May regret it in the second leg
Arsenal with a weakened team did well

Guy scored 7 goals in 7 games
Not worth praising ? :facepalm:

I think the point is that one (or even seven) Swallows doesn't make a Summer :rotfl: . I think a full season is how any player should really be measured.

Perhaps being a Spurs supporter has taught me to be careful of bigging a player up to early. There is always a Honey Moon period with new players and managers. Well, apart from Soldado , lol.

Wasted opportunity by Chelsea
Other last 15 minutes Chelsea dominated and made plenty chances
May regret it in the second leg
Arsenal with a weakened team did well

Agree, this could come back to haunt Chelsea.

I could see Wenger winning this Cup. That would really send Arsenal TV into mass confusion, how to react ?

I think the point is that one (or even seven) Swallows doesn't make a Summer :rotfl: . I think a full season is how any player should really be measured.

Perhaps being a Spurs supporter has taught me to be careful of bigging a player up to early. There is always a Honey Moon period with new players and managers. Well, apart from Soldado , lol.
Think you’re mistaking ongoing commentary on a players form with a seasons measurement as you put it.
If he starts scoring again I will be the first to start appreciating him (again) :p

Think you’re mistaking ongoing commentary on a players form with a seasons measurement as you put it.
If he starts scoring again I will be the first to start appreciating him (again) :p

Err OK.. Enjoy him if he starts scoring again then.

Will Sanchez be at Arsenal for the second leg

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom